Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by bougeoursie_Roo)
    when ppl begin to ask for opinions on whether it was justified or not... it should be obvious, no!
    also, the holocaust has not stopped anti-semitism, iv heard people openly say they'd kill a jew if they met one... excuse me for being slightly agitated that there r still ppl out there
    whoever said that?

And isn't there some way to ban nazi vienna?
    J

ReputationRep:
    We should now look at Hitler and see the sense in what he did - its about time we got rid of all these ****ing immigrants and gypsies who are nothing but parasitic filth - come back adolf, all is forgiven!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kurt)
    We should now look at Hitler and see the sense in what he did - its about time we got rid of all these ****ing immigrants and gypsies who are nothing but parasitic filth - come back adolf, all is forgiven!
    not by me he isn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kurt)
    Yes we need someone to come along who can surgically remove the parasitic cancerous tumour that is draining our socirty of resources and slowly killing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Combat 18)
    Yes we need someone to surgically remove the parasitic cancerous tumour that is draining our socirty of resources and slowly killing it.
    who r u talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    who r u talking about?
    pad foot come on look at his avatar, an iron cross, the guys a nazi hes talking about jewish people

ReputationRep:
    who r u talking about?

Exactly! People who deny that they are bigots use metaphors etc to cover what they really think and what they really want to say for fear of being exposed for what they truely are. BNP is a perfect example.

ReputationRep:
    not by me he isn't
    thats your decision if you want to live in a country full of filth .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    pad foot come on look at his avatar, an iron cross, the guys a nazi hes talking about jewish people
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    well where he was talking about immigrants and didn't say what country, it was hard to tell, i bet ur just trying to PO me

ReputationRep:
    thats your decision if you want to live in a country full of filth .
    ive never talked to a neo nazi before... can you tell me why you think the way u do?

ReputationRep:
    no
    see munie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Exactly! People who deny that they are bigots use metaphors etc to cover what they really think and what they really want to say for fear of being exposed for what they truely are. BNP is a perfect example.
    no the BNP isn't nazi that is a misconception. And if the BNP isnt nazi i'm not nazi.

ReputationRep:
    see munie
    i dunno man read his previous ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    ive never talked to a neo nazi before... can you tell me why you think the way u do?
    Who's a nazi or neo-nazi? I don't see any nazis around here? Where?

ReputationRep:
    no the BNP isn't nazi that is a misconception. And if the BNP isnt nazi i'm not nazi.
    ya any party that bans mixed raced relations and hates immigrants isnt a nazi group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    i dunno man read his previous ones
    well whoever he meant, it was a pretty bad thing to say

ReputationRep:
    well whoever he meant, it was a pretty bad thing to say
    Don't you want to live in a clean country? That is econmically strong and prosperous?

ReputationRep:
    Don't you want to live in a clean country? That is econmically strong and prosperous?
    i think everyone should be able to live whereever they want to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    ya any party that bans mixed raced relations and hates immigrants isnt a nazi group
    Yhey don't. And the BNP strongly protest being nazi. They simply want what is best for this country, nothing more nothing less.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.