The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
18 Combat
Yhey don't. And the BNP strongly protest being nazi. They simply want what is best for this country, nothing more nothing less.

lol i love how you cover that up with such vague sayings. I will agree that western nations as a whole are becoming to politically correct but when one reads the BNP website and their policies they are a little too extreme for me
Reply 161
PadFoot90
i think everyone should be able to live whereever they want to

Even when it detrimentally affects that particular place?
Reply 162
18 Combat

who would people of differnent races, religions be a detriment, if everything is peaceful?
Reply 163
PadFoot90
who would people of differnent races, religions be a detriment, if everything is peaceful?

pad foot im not trying to piss you off this guy is a neo nazi, he is talking about them being a detriment to the nordic race
Reply 164
18 Combat

hey, in one thread u said something about next time u have something to say, could u say it in comprehendable english? I said that!! did u get that from me??
Reply 165
Lets agree to disagree. If you want to live in a country that is increasingly contaminated with filth and parasitic cancer that is up to you. But there are people who are determined not let it continue, and nobody can get in their way. Your opinions are irrelevant. The fight goes on...
Reply 166
18 Combat
Lets agree to disagree. If you want to live in a country that is increasingly contaminated with filth and parasitic cancer that is up to you. But there are people who are determined not let it continue, and nobody can get in their way. Your opinions are irrelevant. The fight goes on...

lets advance 60 years, it not WW2 anymore
Reply 167
PadFoot90
hey, in one thread u said something about next time u have something to say, could u say it in comprehendable english? I said that!! did u get that from me??

No, must have been coincidental I can't mind read. When did you say that?
Reply 168
18 Combat
No, must have been coincidental I can't mind read. When did you say that?

i dunno on some stupid thread where the starter was typing like they would on a text phone, it was impossible to read
Reply 169
18 Combat

why do you use such harsh language; filth, contaminated, parasitic cancer? Do you not have tolerance towards fellow beings for who and what they are, even if they clash or disagre with your point of view?

The main thing which seems to be contaminating our society is narrow minded and self righteous people such as yourself, who feel they must lash out at others in oder to disguise their own short comings. We can only blame ourselves for our lives as we do what we make of them - simply hitting out blindly at people that are different to us will only make us weaker.
Reply 170
rednirt
why do you use such harsh language; filth, contaminated, parasitic cancer? Do you not have tolerance towards fellow beings for who and what they are, even if they clash or disagre with your point of view?

The main thing which seems to be contaminating our society is narrow minded and self righteous people such as yourself, who feel they must lash out at others in oder to disguise their own short comings. We can only blame ourselves for our lives as we do what we make of them - simply hitting out blindly at people that are different to us will only make us weaker.

Like I said:

Lets agree to disagree. If you want to live in a country that is increasingly contaminated with filth and parasitic cancer that is up to you. But there are people who are determined not let it continue, and nobody can get in their way. Your opinions are irrelevant. The fight goes on... We are not willing to stand by while our country is destroyed, we want it clean again.

I'm signing off now. Bye.
Reply 171
18 Combat
Like I said:

Lets agree to disagree. If you want to live in a country that is increasingly contaminated with filth and parasitic cancer that is up to you. But there are people who are determined not let it continue, and nobody can get in their way. Your opinions are irrelevant. The fight goes on... We are not willing to stand by while our country is destroyed, we want it clean again.

I'm signing off now. Bye.

what is "your country" anyway?
Reply 172
PadFoot90
i dunno on some stupid thread where the starter was typing like they would on a text phone, it was impossible to read

Yes I remember - I read some of that thread - maybe I subconciously copied you.
Reply 173
PadFoot90
what is "your country" anyway?

Briitain.
Reply 174
18 Combat
Yes I remember - I read some of that thread - maybe I subconciously copied you.

perhaps lol
Reply 175
Mr White
With regards to Hitler being morally wrong - of course he was! Anti-semitism is sick, and Hitler was evil beyond repentance. However, he was a great leader and did many beneficial things for the German people (ie. the construction of autobahns). Don't think that I am in favour of what Hitler did - quite the opposite, my mother is jewish after all.

A lot of people seem to despise Hitler, yet overlook the suffering that Stalin caused as well. It is probable that Stalin killed twice as many people as Hitler - and he was just as predjudiced against jews. The gulaks (concentration camps) that he set up were the final resting place of many intellectuals, gypsies and other unfavoured social classes. The estimated amount of people that Stalin killed was around 17 million - quite significant in comparison to the 6 million or so Hitler was responsible for having killed.

P.S. Tednol, you are an Aryan bastard.

I agree-theres no question of hitler being morally wrong, but even the MOST evil person is NEVER beyond repentance - god is always willing to forgive anyone who is truly sorry for their sins.
Tednol
Was Hitler wrong to kill the Jews? There is an argument that he wasn't which goes something like this.

What we determine to me morally 'right' or 'wrong' is more an indicator of public opinion at a given time rather than being anything objective. A few hundered years ago many people around the world accepted slavery as being morally ok. Fast forward a few hundered years and you reach a stage where it has suddenly become 'wrong'. Objectively though, nothing has changed. All that has changed is public opinion.

Now think of Hitler Germany. Hitler had the support of many Germans when he systematically exterminated the Jews. Don't get me wrong, I personally think what Hilter did was wrong and one of the worst eras of documented history I know of but that is subjective it is nothing more than an opinion. But objectively, morally, was Hitler wrong?

Gets you thinking. Or gets me thinking anyway...

You seem to forget that there was plenty of people who thought hitler was wrong.
Reply 177
Unregistered
some people say the jews bought in on themselves by taking over all the buisnesses in germany.

The people who say that are IDIOTS! it doesnt matter who takes over the businesses in germany, the point is, Hitler wanted REVENGE!
Reply 178
Powerline
I agree-theres no question of hitler being morally wrong, but even the MOST evil person is NEVER beyond repentance - god is always willing to forgive anyone who is truly sorry for their sins.

Not that i wouldnt like to see him rotting, suffering and cringing in the burning depths of hell.
Reply 179
Tednol
Was Hitler wrong to kill the Jews?

Am I missing something here? No of course there is nothing wrong about murdering 6 000 000 men, women and children [sarcasm]. FFS what an idiot.

Latest

Trending

Trending