Turn on thread page Beta

Has the sex thing gone to far? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think it probably has now, it was funny at first but there is only so many subtle jokes people can make before it turns into sleaze.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I think it probably has now, it was funny at first but there is only so many subtle jokes people can make before it turns into sleaze.
    Sleaze doesn't bother me. Repitition, on the other hand, does.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like Percy Sugden off Coronation St 10 years ago. Chill out!

ReputationRep:
    that is what the subscribers forum is for... the question is whether you get more smut there or less... you have to pay to find out

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    It went too far a long time ago, so much so that I've lost my sex drive. Damn you all.

ReputationRep:

dont like it dont read it

don't be such a bore

ReputationRep:
    lol!

You were part of it once Mr Trade, as long as its not offensive I see no problem with it, as it is a student issue and this is a student forum

How are you 2dy Mr Trade?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by criscros)
    You sound like Percy Sugden off Coronation St 10 years ago. Chill out!
    I am the than often starts the sexual references actually. I just think it may be getting a little bit tiring now partly on my own part as I have nothing else original to say on the subject matter.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get me wrong! I don;t mind sex threads either, I am not saying keep it off UKL, I am just asking if people are now finding it boring thats all.

ReputationRep:
    I am the than often starts the sexual references actually. I just think it may be getting a little bit tiring now partly on my own part as I have nothing else original to say on the subject matter.
    Just cos youve never wan*ed during an exam doesnt mean you shud get on like an old man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)
    lol!

You were part of it once Mr Trade, as long as its not offensive I see no problem with it, as it is a student issue and this is a student forum

How are you 2dy Mr Trade?
    Busy busy, done about two weeks work in one day. I am having a rest now though I bloody well deserve it. Got university and work tomorrow and another 1700 words of a report to do for Thursday. God isn't it great being a student?

ReputationRep:
    Busy busy, done about two weeks work in one day. I am having a rest now though I bloody well deserve it. Got university and work tomorrow and another 1700 words of a report to do for Thursday. God isn't it great being a student?
    lol!
    keep up the good work Mr Trade!

ReputationRep:
    Don't get me wrong! I don;t mind sex threads either, I am not saying keep it off UKL, I am just asking if people are now finding it boring thats all.
    it's not the dirtyness which is boring it's the repitition of themes.

How many generic 'do boys like <female body part> to be big or small?' threads have there been?

ReputationRep:
    i think there are just way to many horny people on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    i think there are just way to many horny people on here
    we're all students. it's an occupational hazard.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm with you, amazingtrade.

It's completely lame, and shows how completely juvenile most ****wits on here are.

Most of them are probably fantasists though, desperate to talk about sex, after all it's probably a taboo in their little sixth-form. They're probably mice in real life, with no personality.

Most chicks on here wouldn't know what to do with a penis if it slapped them round the face, and the delusional fellas would come faster than a speeding bullet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pepper)
    Most chicks on here wouldn't know what to do with a penis if it slapped them round the face, and the delusional fellas would come faster than a speeding bullet.
    Well.. thats very visual. Personally I know what to do with a penis when it comes my way. But thats not the point. The whole.. "SEX" issue is over used.. not to mention people *KIDS* having sex.. they get younger and younger every day. And personally.. I find it discusting, and sadening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    Well.. thats very visual. Personally I know what to do with a penis when it comes my way. But thats not the point. The whole.. "SEX" issue is over used.. not to mention people *KIDS* having sex.. they get younger and younger every day. And personally.. I find it discusting, and saddening.
    EDIT: our society as we know it is deteriorating.. When a child who has just come into his skin is having sex because "friends do it".. its revolting. When we turn on the TV and every other word out of a persons mouth is sex. Its just plain WRONG! Our youth has become desensitized. And its sickening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    What makes you think this is the first generation to do that?
    I don't believe this is the first generation to do so. But I DO believe that sex at a young age is AWFUL.. I mean.. emotionally do you think a 12 year old is READY for the strain that sex can cause? How about physically.. and the possibility of getting pregnant. Do you seriously think that a 12 year old could handle that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I'm not saying its not awful or condoning it, just saying I wouldn't be so quick to condemn this generation and say society is degenerating.

IMO the difference is things are more open and visible now, not behind closed doors like yesteryear. Every generation since history began has claimed the next generation is decadent in some way.
    Would you (hypatheticaly) want your daughter having sex as early as age 12? And if so.. How old would the boy be? What if he is 16? or even older? Kids now-a-days are having sex earlier as well as with people that are much older than they are (it may be against the law in the US, but its not in G.B.).

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.