The Student Room Group

Edge Hill Primary Education (QTS) Interview tests

Hi, I'm going to apply to Edge Hill's Primary Education course but I'm really worried about the interview, namely the English, Maths and Science tests.
For me English isn't an issue and I should do okay in maths but I scraped BCC in the sciences at GCSE and haven't touched the subject since.

What kind of questions are on the test and how easy/difficult did anyone find it?

Hiya! I recommend posting in the Edge Hill University forum. You can find it here. The reason is that in that forum you will find other students preparing for interviews, so you can share tips, and there will be current students who can tell you about their experiences.

Best of luck! :smile:
Reply 2
I have an interview next week, so scared for the maths test!
Original post by elliec_
I have an interview next week, so scared for the maths test![/QUOT

Well I wish you luck :smile: How long did it take for Edge Hill to give you an interview after applying?
Reply 4
[QUOTE="JamiePritchard;52089243"]
Original post by elliec_
I have an interview next week, so scared for the maths test![/QUOT

Well I wish you luck :smile: How long did it take for Edge Hill to give you an interview after applying?

Mine was six days, I'm genuinely considering not going to the interview on wednesday because of the tests. As if we havent got enough to do with the QTS ones! It's 2 and a half hours from where i live as well
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by elliec_

It'll all be worth it in the end though. :smile: The thought of the test terrifies me but it's he only place I really want to go to such I don't really have a choice. My only crumb of comfort is it's only 25 minutes away.
How did your interview go?
Hiya guys please tell me you have been to your interviews and the tests were okay? My interview is in two weeks and I'm really worried about them!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending