Happy Birthday Tinykates Watch

This discussion is closed.
kokopops
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TK
ur one of my favourite members...i hope u have the most amazing 18th and all ur wishes come true!
this day 18 years ago u were blessed with all the qualities which make u special and dont u dare let anyone tell u otherwise...

luv u lots

koko -x-

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x (18 kisses)
DazzYa6
Report 14 years ago
you're 18?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Happy Birthday and don't get too sobour!
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TK
ur one of my favourite members...i hope u have the most amazing 18th and all ur wishes come true!
this day 18 years ago u were blessed with all the qualities which make u special and dont u dare let anyone tell u otherwise...

luv u lots

koko -x-

That looks like something straight from a card!

Happy Birthday Tinykates!
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TK

luv u lots

koko -x-

5th!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Have a great day, and a great evening :rolleyes:
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TK!!!!

Hope you have a great 18th!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazzYa6)
you're 18?
Yep she is fully legal now Dazz.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
awwww thanks koko - love u too. thanks everyone!
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Happy bday!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Woohoo she's finally made it, happy 18th TK!

I propose a toast. But don't no one dare touch the rum!
DazzYa6
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Yep she is fully <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=legal&v=55">legal</a> now Dazz.
LMFAO - you're hilarious

tinykates

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAY
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
TK, why don't you change your title to "Birthday Girl" or something?
chidori
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Happy birthday. You are my favourite female member here and have always been. :cool:
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TK!

ENJOY UR 18TH

Sorry bout stealing Dazya off you just before your b'day, but I'm sure you don't mind really!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
happy birthday hunni, have a great day and don't do anything i wouldn't.

lou xxx
Attached files
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
aw - thank u thank u thank u - look what it says about me!

Born today on the 5th, May :May 5 has a complex psycheology. Nothing is what it seems with this space traveller. Blessed with physical attraction, like many Taureans, they are not convinced of their good looks, and like the Beast in the famous fairy story, they always see ugliness when they look in a mirror. Worse still, both sexes habitually check their reflection in shop windows, to see if it's still as bad as they think. These windows make everbody look awful, so their pessimism is confirmed. No amount of Beauty's persuasion will really convince the Beast in May 5 that everything is fine and that their looks are excellent. Similarly they are always unsure of their talent. If they aren't wailing about awful hair and legs, they are moaning about schoolwork and how thick they are, or office work and how nobody rates them probably because they aren't any good. Fortunately for us all, in many cases May 5 secretly understands it's not bad looking and quite good at what it does, and much of the snivelling is fudge. Both sexes take refuge in music and many in something arty. Some like to collect musical instruments but many will enjoy roaming the world looking for natural and precious stones, which they value for their beauty rather than their financial worth. This individual's favourite colour is in the blue to deep green range. They like to wear emeralds, which traditionally promote learning and enhance self-confidence, and lapis lazuli which traditionally enhances every personality's emotional side. When either sex has children their self-confidence suddenly comes to the fore. They make loving parents, forgetting reservations about themselves and throw great energy into entertaining their kids with toys and marvellously invented games. May 5 must watch, however, becoming over ambitious for his or her children
DazzYa6
Report 14 years ago
Attached files
kokopops
Rep:
?
(Original post by whoknows)
Blessed with physical attraction, like many Taureans, they are not convinced of their good looks,
love it...totally sums me up!

(Original post by whoknows)
and like the Beast in the famous fairy story, they always see ugliness when they look in a mirror
dont get this 1 with u ... but do understand it 4 me
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Attached files
kokopops
Rep:
?
oooooooooo.....18 at last...
how u celebrating hunni?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (642)
91.06%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (63)
8.94%

Watched Threads