The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Lord Huntroyde
I got a sticky :tongue:

My birthday thread is only a few pages back.
Reply 61
Hope the birthday is going well Tinykates. Don't know how to change the text to make it big and colourful but I mean it just as much. :wink:
Happy Birthday
Happy 18th!! Woo! You share your bday with my Dad. Now, aren't you pleased i told you that?! :tongue:

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to one of my favourite members on UKL, I would write more incl finding you a birthday poem like I did for Koko but I can't as I have to attend a committee meeting in less than ten minutes - eek! But I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Lots of love A xxx
Reply 67
:biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :cool: :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:Happy Birthday TK :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :cool: :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:
Reply 68
whos birthday is it ??
Reply 69
endorf
whos birthday is it ??

tk's
Reply 70
what is a "tk" ??
Reply 71
endorf
what is a "tk" ??

Its TinyKates: Click Me
Reply 72
Baron
Its TinyKates: Click Me

do you have to be a girl to be a "Tk", or is it for boys aswell ??
Reply 73
HAPPY BITHDAY!!!!!:smile: :cool: :tongue: :wink: :biggrin:

oh!.........by the way..........my birthdays on saturday!:rolleyes:
Reply 74
endorf

tk is just an abbreviation for TinyKates
Reply 75
endorf
A girl, a particular girl, i.e. TinyKates. I sincerely hope you were just trying to be funny. :rolleyes:
Reply 76
Daveo
A girl, a particular girl, i.e. TinyKates. I sincerely hope you were just trying to be funny. :rolleyes:

why do you act like its commen knowledge. i only just found this forum and its not as though "TK" is a commen term is it. sorry for asking if thats how your gonna be.
Reply 77
endorf
why do you act like its commen knowledge. i only just found this forum and its not as though "TK" is a commen term is it. sorry for asking if thats how your gonna be.
I just thought it would be obvious that is all. Sorry if I offended you :frown:
Reply 78
its ok you didnt offend me. i just feel like i am stupid now.
Have a great (rest of) 18th Tinykates... you are one entire day older than me!! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending