Want to make my ex realise how much she screwed me over Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My ex who I've know for 8 years, been best friends with for 5 years and been going out for 1 and half years screwed me over horribly. We went separate unis, and she's let the freedom from her parents get to her and she gone crazy. She's not the person I i used to know. We got back together before uni, but then after meeting some friends at uni, she used the excuse my parents won't let us be together, however she's doing everything her parents won't let her. Then she was telling me stuff about this guy she's got really close to, which above made me jealous because i cared for her lots and still do. I asked her is that it.. are you going to forget me and move on? everything we have , everything i gave you.. she said no, i'll still keep the pandora.. which made me feel used for the money, because thats something she really wanted and i spent £180 on it,, she is very heartless and moves on very quickly.. Yes i know , everyone has said to me why do you still care , and stuff but i was really closed and liked her a lot.. anyways everything she did and said to me got to me so much and i had to take time out of uni because i was so ill. she doesn't know that, and i want her to know but obvo dont speak to her. i know she won't care but just want her to know. worst is that she was part of my friendship group and everyone knows what she did to me and that it is wrong but they're still friends with her (i can't stop that) but it gets to me if you understand? and when they do stuff its a choice between me or her... she screwed me over so much as well, idk how a girl could be so heartless and b*tchy.. help?
Safiya122
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ah she founds like an awful person tbh but trust me eventually you will get over her, she doesn't deserve you.
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
don't tell her how she's made you feel, it is bitter and wont make you feel any better and the chances are you wont get a positive response from her

best thing to do is just cut contact and move on, of course it hurts that your friends still stay in touch but at the end of the day while it was a bad break up and she's been selfish she hasn't done anything to them
jenkinsear
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Revenge, recriminations, screaming at her how much you hate her- none of it really helps.

Cut her out of your life and stick with those who make you feel happy and content With time you'll find your friendship group fragments/changes the longer you're at uni (and once you ultimately leave) and find the problem somewhat solves itself. I know it's hard, but you'll get through this and be better off in the end (Y)
dogs4eva7
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My ex who I've know for 8 years, been best friends with for 5 years and been going out for 1 and half years screwed me over horribly. We went separate unis, and she's let the freedom from her parents get to her and she gone crazy. She's not the person I i used to know. We got back together before uni, but then after meeting some friends at uni, she used the excuse my parents won't let us be together, however she's doing everything her parents won't let her. Then she was telling me stuff about this guy she's got really close to, which above made me jealous because i cared for her lots and still do. I asked her is that it.. are you going to forget me and move on? everything we have , everything i gave you.. she said no, i'll still keep the pandora.. which made me feel used for the money, because thats something she really wanted and i spent £180 on it,, she is very heartless and moves on very quickly.. Yes i know , everyone has said to me why do you still care , and stuff but i was really closed and liked her a lot.. anyways everything she did and said to me got to me so much and i had to take time out of uni because i was so ill. she doesn't know that, and i want her to know but obvo dont speak to her. i know she won't care but just want her to know. worst is that she was part of my friendship group and everyone knows what she did to me and that it is wrong but they're still friends with her (i can't stop that) but it gets to me if you understand? and when they do stuff its a choice between me or her... she screwed me over so much as well, idk how a girl could be so heartless and b*tchy.. help?
I would tell you that the best revenge is success, but she doesn't seem like she would care if you did do better in life than her.

But if you do suspect she's used you for the money, then becoming more successful can work. See if she comes back to you.. then ignore her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (220)
12.46%
Excited (166)
9.4%
Worried (308)
17.44%
Terrified (389)
22.03%
Meh (183)
10.36%
Confused (39)
2.21%