I am bi and quite girlie - so cry a lot haha

lol that quote was meant for Maid Marian :lol:

but okay :yy:
Original post by Princess31
lol that quote was meant for Maid Marian :lol:

but okay :yy:

HAHA crossed wires
Reply 22
No. A virgin has not had sexual intercourse before. To be fair, I believe that after any kind of 'penetrative' sex has taken place, you have lost your virginity.
Original post by Judomandeano
HAHA crossed wires

:lol:
On sex slave market, they could probably sell for a premium. (talking about females only)

but in real life, although a female lesbian who has been lesbian her entire life is technically virgin in straight sense, how do you turn her into straight?
Original post by zedeneye1
how do you turn her into straight?

You don't.
Original post by TroyAndAbed
You don't.

maybe there's a way with hormones etc...
Original post by Vixen47
Gays, no. Lesbians, yes.

I remember having this conversation with a friend when were in Y9 or 10 and she said the exact same thing haha.
Virginity is an experiential reality. To base it too literally on the actuality of the penis entering the vagina, or some analogue, is as stupid as when people assess wives for virginity on the basis of whether their hymen is torn.

It's clear that gay men and gay male culture consider penetrative anal sex to be full sex - though even then gay men do not actually often bother with anal, it's too much like hard work.

It's far less clear what is considered to be full sex for lesbians. Dildos are externalities, strap-ons are largely the stuff of fantasy, and there is no appreciable mechanical distinction to be made when you are fingering or having oral sex. Therefore for lesbians virginity must be based on when the girls feel they have lost their virginities, which is likely to be a build-up over time of small sexual acts. I think this suits female sexuality quite well.

I suppose scissoring is full lesbian sex, but I'm not sure how common it is. I suspect more common than we would think from media and culture.
That depends on how do you define "sex". The action "to have sex" is used very loosely by people these days to indicate any type of sexual activity thus removing any standard meaning of the word. So at the end of the day, whether you are virgin is a matter of your own definition of "sex".
Once you get poked, you are no more a virgin.
Original post by Vixen47
Gays, no. Lesbians, yes.

what's wrong with you?
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest