The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Looking for extra flatmates for next year- help!!

Is anyone still figuring out the housing situation for next year? Myself and a current flatmate are planning to live together, and were initially going to live with another of our current flatmates and his two friends. However it's looking like they have other plans now, and there are two others currently in our flat but we're not planning on living with them. My course mates and also my flatmates course mates all seem to have got lucky with their current flatmates and so already have plans. So I'm stressing out a bit!! Is anyone in the same situation? Or has anyone been here and has any advise? We are both studying arts/humanities degrees and both female, 19 and 18. If anyone is also struggling to find people to live with please get in touch on here and I'll contact you:smile: We live on mount pleasant right by the uni so it's easy for me to meet up if anyone's interested.
Hiya! You may be better off posting this in Find a Flatmate a forum where people look for rooms, housemates etc. You can find it here. Good luck! :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by holly95
Is anyone still figuring out the housing situation for next year? Myself and a current flatmate are planning to live together, and were initially going to live with another of our current flatmates and his two friends. However it's looking like they have other plans now, and there are two others currently in our flat but we're not planning on living with them. My course mates and also my flatmates course mates all seem to have got lucky with their current flatmates and so already have plans. So I'm stressing out a bit!! Is anyone in the same situation? Or has anyone been here and has any advise? We are both studying arts/humanities degrees and both female, 19 and 18. If anyone is also struggling to find people to live with please get in touch on here and I'll contact you:smile: We live on mount pleasant right by the uni so it's easy for me to meet up if anyone's interested.

I'm in exactly the same situation!!! Would be so happy to meet up and talk to you about it all if you're still looking for flatmates!! I'm also 19 studying history and English :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending