The Student Room Group

Lack of invitation

If one does not receive an interview notification, would one receive an interview rejection instead, at the very same time?
Most likely.
Reply 2
Did anyone get an interveiw yet?

A girl from our school who applied to art history got rejected for an interview.

I'm pretty scared now!
Original post by Huyan
Did anyone get an interveiw yet?

A girl from our school who applied to art history got rejected for an interview.

I'm pretty scared now!

Yeah, quite a few people have gotten invites and rejections already. Seem to be coming in waves in terms of subjects and colleges.
Reply 4
Original post by JollyFellow
Yeah, quite a few people have gotten invites and rejections already. Seem to be coming in waves in terms of subjects and colleges.

What subject + college did you apply for?
I applied for Physics and Philosophy @ Magdalen
Original post by Huyan
What subject + college did you apply for?
I applied for Physics and Philosophy @ Magdalen

History @ Worcester. Yeah, philosophy especially is really interesting to me as well, tbh became more and more interested in physics this year too. My friend was thinking of applying for that course, but then went for Cambridge instead.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by JollyFellow
History @ Worcester. Yeah, philosophy especially is really interesting to me as well, tbh became more and more interested in physics this year too. My friend was thinking of applying for that course, but then went for Cambridge instead.

Ahh ok..
Well, if you're interested in philosophy, history and physics then are you considering a liberal arts education @ US too?
You can graduate having studied all of them.
Original post by Huyan
Ahh ok..
Well, if you're interested in philosophy, history and physics then are you considering a liberal arts education @ US too?
You can graduate having studied all of them.

Probably won't go to the US, because I'm from Finland feel that if I'll go abroad then it'll be UK. I mean liberal arts would probably be quite fitting for me since I do enjoy quite a few of the subjects it includes, but I am also happy to study history at undergraduate level (as I applied for degrees including that through UCAS).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending