This discussion is closed.
barbiegrl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
my exam was the worst ever i had to do it in 2 hours because i spent the first hour compairing the wrong poems i did a and b rather than a and e what a clutz hey i just cant believe it i mean i only need a c and if i did it right i would have got a b so i am jus keeping my fingers crossed what do u think guys ?
barbiegrl
Rep:
?
i am soo worried and i have another exam soon i jus cant let it go
barbiegrl
Rep:
?
there has got 2 be someone who has done the war synoptic paper please reply
LittleMissSmile
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey barbie, yes i did the same paper as u. i think it was reeeally shan of them to make it A and E, specially as the poems then werent on the same page, and i had to keep swappin from one to the other! ok as for ur problem...i think a lot of ppl will have done teh saem as u. admiteddly they will knock points of for not readin question etc, however if u did do a gud essay u shud definitely get a gud mark still. ur analysis of A shud get u at least half marks, and then a gud analysis of E shud get u some more on top. as for the second question, then thats a lot of marks ull still definitely get if u did B C and D! so dont worry, seriously. its only 10% of the overall A2 mark u cud of messed up on with that 1 quetion, and ill bet u get 7.5% of it neway!
cheer up and gud luck with ur other exams xxxxx
barbiegrl
Rep:
?
thanks very much ... after i had done the essay wrong i had enough time to do the higher marked one then went back to the first one so i did produce what they wanted so it should b fine
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
33.92%
No (524)
66.08%

Watched Threads