Want more information about this university?

Birmingham Student Accomodation available now

Watch
JHA123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Room available now in Birmingham at the Liberty Living Queens Hospital Close, Bath Row, B15 1NH. It is university accommodation for a Birmingham University student.
It is in a mixed flat with 5 other lovely people costing £115 per week which will include:
•All utility bills
•Personal contents insurance
•Free internet access

In your room:
•En-suite shower, toilet and washbasin
•Bedroom furniture including a bed with under bed storage facility, wardrobe, bookcase, mirror, bedside unit, desk and chair
•Separate telephone and data points for high-speed Internet access
•Television point

Kitchen and living area

Kitchen
• Breakfast bar and stools
•Electric oven with grill and 4-ring hob/extractor fan
•Separate fridge and freezer
•Microwave
•Vacuum cleaner
•Ironing board

Living area
•Sofas
•Coffee table
•Notice board
•Television point

Liberty Living at Queen's Hospital Close is approximately a 10 minute walk to the City Centre, Bull Ring and New Street Station and allows residents to participate fully in the city's diverse culture and exciting social scene.
Needs to go.
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hiya! You may be better off posting this in Find a Flatmate – a forum where people look for rooms, housemates etc. You can find it here. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (586)
34.21%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (706)
41.21%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (343)
20.02%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (78)
4.55%

Watched Threads