Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what the record is for the number of posts by one person in one day? And who's posted the most messages on this board?

ReputationRep:
    Well i posted about 40 in a day i think, and I've got a fair few posts on here, about 300 it says at the side of my post, but i dont know who's posted more.

Iluvatar, i think that you have the highest number of overall posts but i think that leekey holds the record for the most in a day because we had one thread that we used all afternoon a few weeks back and he was at something like 63 and the next day he was at like 198.

Jem x x x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, who cares?

depends . if u take into account the unregistered posts then i am defienelty. cos i have been gunning down MR white for about long time now

u suck MR WHITE

For the first time in EVER - I agree with Petrozzi !!!

ReputationRep:
    Well obviously at least one person cares, as they asked.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.