The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

how can you have a crush on someone based on what they post on an internet forum?
Reply 2
sillynarb2
how can you have a crush on someone based on what they post on an internet forum?

I guess thats how all those internet relationships you hear about start,
Reply 3
to quote edders: "I suggest the posters of such threads go outside and exercise instead of subjecting other users to their sexual frustrations!"
Reply 4
sillynarb2

exactly, but maybe their words may fall madly for them
Reply 5
elpaw
to quote edders: "I suggest the posters of such threads go outside and exercise instead of subjecting other users to their sexual frustrations!"

A cold shower may also be advisable.
Reply 6
ditzy blonde
I guess thats how all those internet relationships you hear about start,

Also we have seen what most of us look like, viva pictures.
Reply 7
sillynarb2

Two of my 'net friends' got together after meeting on the admissions forum. they've been living together for about a year now!
Reply 8
Babygal
exactly, but maybe their words may fall madly for them

But people aren't always the same in RL as their posts here would have you believe. Not deliberately misleading or anything, but I think that if any of you met me, I wouldn't be quite how you imagined me.

So no, I don't have any crushes because I've been there, done the net relationship thing, it sucked and I grew out of it.
Reply 9
unless you spend your life on here, you can't really tell what people are like... and it'd be kinda sad if you could only find people online... Go out, join clubs people, partake in sports and evening activities! :tongue: :wink:
Reply 10
none
Meerkat
none

Your back Meerkat :smile:

Missed you. The place ain't the same without you.
Reply 12
psycho girl
has any1 got a crush on any from ukl??

d obviously - a combination of mystery and hopefully money from his websites. What more could a girl want :rolleyes:
Reply 13
viviki
d obviously - a combination of mystery and hopefully <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=money&v=55">money</a> from his <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=websites&v=55">websites</a>. What more could a girl want :rolleyes:

um his websites make money?
Reply 14
DazzYa6
um his websites make money?

yeh i've given him some beer money through my subs!

i fancy pretty much all the mods *thinks if she is nice they will return the favour*

lou xxx
Reply 15
lou p
yeh i've given him some beer <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=money&v=55">money</a> through my subs!

i fancy pretty much all the mods *thinks if she is nice they will return the favour*

lou xxx

god why do you like the mods so much? it is just an internet forum!!!!!
Nope.

I want to become a forum-slut, or internet-whore.
happysunshine
Nope.

I want to become a forum-slut, or internet-whore.

Too right. :smile:
Joey_Johns
Too right. :smile:

And what does that mean? :tongue:

I bet you'd make a better forum-slut than I would... :smile:
piginapoke
What do you mean, 'become'? :tongue:

What, what... you mean I already am?

I wish. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending