Turn on thread page Beta

Hi! How did the physics synoptic paper go? i found it ok as compared to other past papers.

ReputationRep:
    how did u write this b4 the exam finsihed?!

ReputationRep:
    I finished at 300pm...

Erm...it was hell in my opinion. I mean, really...I've missed loads of stuff...I found it waaaay hard...

oh mine was 1.30-3.30

it was hard, but its supposed to be !

It was really hard , I hope the UMs go up as a result

ReputationRep:
    i dont think it was that bad.. thankfull they asked for all these easy proofs.. i reckon i probs only lost bout 22 marks which is like 70 percent.. i hope thats good enuf for me. cos unit 5 was good aswell.. tho the bit with the power dissipated stumped me and the trig with sin and the cos.. otherwise it was doable.. tho not easy n starightforward.. i wudnt be surprised at sum helpful UMS

dear god that was difficult. i understood what the questions were asking, but i dont know what the heck i was writing! though compared to the past papers that ive tried on the synoptic stuff, this is probably the easiest ive seen.

I did not write this post before exams, i wrote it after about 2 hours after i finished my paper. about 2pm gmt

ReputationRep:
    Thought that was a good paper as Synoptics go. Plenty of proof and the last two questions were easier than usual.

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    I did not write this post before exams, i wrote it after about 2 hours after i finished my paper. about 2pm gmt
    What time did you start the paper ? I've noticed that some exam centres start exams at different times, which is strange cos it'd make opportunities for cheating to arise (should u be that way inclined..)

Rob

ReputationRep:
    well then wat u complainin bout.. gr8.. let edexcel and all the boards c**k up..when they dont set strict times and let us benefit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by texan trucker)
    i dont think it was that bad.. thankfull they asked for all these easy proofs.. i reckon i probs only lost bout 22 marks which is like 70 percent.. i hope thats good enuf for me. cos unit 5 was good aswell.. tho the bit with the power dissipated stumped me and the trig with sin and the cos.. otherwise it was doable.. tho not easy n starightforward.. i wudnt be surprised at sum helpful UMS

I am doing the AS edexcel exams
    Monday is my physics practicals
    I don't no if u can please help to send me some past physics P1,P2,P3 and the practical papers
    since u r doing P6,i thouhght u have already done the A2and u have the AS
    papers put aside and have no use for them.
    If u have them or can get them for me it would be so grateful
    email me at [email protected]
    thanx

ReputationRep:
    I'm up at uni now, so have no access to my old notes for physics...sorry! good luck!!!

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.