Onetwotri
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi!

I study Mech Eng and have to buy a book for thermodynamics. I know that Cengel and Bole are very good but also expensive. I have a great and very cheap secondhand bookshop where there are a lot of books for Thermodynamics, but not mentioned above. Can you recommend me something else that maybe I will be able to buy in the secondhand or it is worth to spend more money for Thermodynamics: An Engineering approach?
Paraffin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Onetwotri)
Hi!

I study Mech Eng and have to buy a book for thermodynamics. I know that Cengel and Bole are very good but also expensive. I have a great and very cheap secondhand bookshop where there are a lot of books for Thermodynamics, but not mentioned above. Can you recommend me something else that maybe I will be able to buy in the secondhand or it is worth to spend more money for Thermodynamics: An Engineering approach?
Really expensive ? I've got the Cengel and Boles book and I think it cost me about £20. Click below.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0...ilpage_o00_s00

Unless you get like "Thermodynamics for Dummies" or something similar for about £10, you won't get much for under £20.
Onetwotri
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
the cheapest Cengel and Boles I have seen was 35 pounds.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (85)
14.05%
I'm not sure (27)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (190)
31.4%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.15%
I'm not a current university student (290)
47.93%

Watched Threads