Turn on thread page Beta

Why has my vagina deteriorated? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, so it started off with having a really sore clitoris, I must have caught it on something. So today I decided to masturbate to get things going again (over 3 weeks without stimulation) and kind of lube it up a bit. Thing is, I couldn't get wet even though I was turned on. It wasn't mental it was purely physical. Then to top it off (this is the worst thing) when I did finally climax I started to wee a little.

What on earth has gone wrong with my vagina? I've also been getting blood in my discharge but I don't know if that's related. The weeing bit is particularly weird...I just feel like my vagina's aged by about 70 years! I am at uni so maybe it's being in a different environment? It's scary, it used to operate so well!
    Most probably an STD, or STI

always use a condom for sex, and oral...SEE A DOCTOR!!

ReputationRep:
    eh how does that sound like thrush?!
    are you on the pill?/ recently gone on it? cold be hormonal changes

Oh and by the way, considering you have a warning count of 10 I'm hardly going to take your troll accusation seriously.

(Original post by gem_77)
    eh how does that sound like thrush?!
    are you on the pill?/ recently gone on it? cold be hormonal changes
    I am on the pill but it's been fine up until now. :confused:

i've had thrush times, sounds like a very severe case to me, but still treatable with normal meds

ReputationRep:
    bloody discharge isnt a sign of thrush, the only thing that makes it sound like thrush is the soreness.
    well get yourself down to the docs and tell them about the blood and the lack of lubrication, you dont have to mention masturbation

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, if you weren't anon i'd be repping you for probably the funniest thread title yet on H&R. And secondly, it most likely wasn't pee but female ejaculation, which happens to some women and is nothing to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear! There is such a thing as 'overshare'!! ... nasty.

And what would you 'catch your clitoris on' anyway? Or am I just being naive here?

But, as its embarrassing and painful... *sends a wave of sympathy*

I'd see the GP or, which is less embarrassing, ring the NHS helpline. They'll tell you if you need to see a doc and you don't have to sit opposite them cringing as you explain yourself.

ReputationRep:
    OP, you should always go to the GP about unexplained bleeding in between periods.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous]
    (Original post by Connemara)

It wasn't me who gave neg rep, just so you know! I value everyone's advice.

Believe me it would be a shame if people didn't have these sub-forums to "bare their souls", what can be a serously distressing problem to a person posting on here, may on reflection be not quite so distressing when seen in print, it's good to know that you are not alone, even in the anonymous medium of an inter-net forum, problems hidden away have a habit of becoming magnified out of all proportion and who knows some advice or a cyber "hug" may help somebody to get their problem into proportion.

My concern was the op's long term health and welfare I don't go in for scoring points on people's concerns and worries and would never belittle anyones fears. :knuddel:

Thank you Connemara, you're lovely.

It does annoy me how people accused me of giving "too much info", if they were so disgusted about my health issue then they needn't have bothered commenting. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Its not wee. Its just the ladys way of cumming

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2006
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.