Turn on thread page Beta

Thanks envious, really good advice

(Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    1) What's your build? Are you too slim/slim/curvy/overweight?
    2) What about your hair? Long, short, dark, fair, highlited? In a ponytail normally?
    3) What is your face like? Big/smal features, distance between the eyes, small/large/normal forehead?
    4) What kind of clothes do you normally wear?
    5) What are your nails like? (It does make a difference to how good you feel about yourself)

Maybe then we could give you specific advice.
    1) slim, so i feel like i can't show off my arms or legs. 5'8"
    2) below shoulders, dark blonde. really plain and I always put it in a ponytail.
    3) erm, I don't know how to describe my face. quite big nose
    4) plain clothes. never bright or patterned. trainers
    5) i don't bother doing anything with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks envious, really good advice

1) slim, so i feel like i can't show off my arms or legs. 5'8"
    2) below shoulders, dark blonde. really plain and I always put it in a ponytail.
    3) erm, I don't know how to describe my face. quite big nose
    4) plain clothes. never bright or patterned. trainers
    5) i don't bother doing anything with them.

1) Slim and 5'8 :eek: lucky you!!!! definitely show off your arms and legs bet they're one of your best attributes
    2) Wear your hair down and get a few layers done in the hairdressers, subtle change is pretty ^_^
    3) So what if you have a big nose, what is your best facial feature always show off that instead, I'd say people don't even notice
    4) Plan clothes, just wear some accessories like a silver belt etc or matching jewellery
    5) Go to a nail parlour and get a nice little french manicure done makes you feel brilliant

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.