The Student Room Group

RCSI Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shyaamb
Just got an invite for the interview. But it's for an online interview which is a bit new.

Hey! Congrats on the interview!!

When did you apply? I applied early November and have not heard anything from them.
Reply 21
Applied early November as well. Maybe they are sending it out in random batches?
Original post by shyaamb
Applied early November as well. Maybe they are sending it out in random batches?

Oh perhaps so! I'll wait and see :smile:)
Reply 23
Original post by chertyyy
The interview I had last year was a video interview where they gave me a login information and then they gave you questions and then you record yourself within time limits. There were no interviewers which was a pretty strange way to conduct an interview I would say. I am not sure about this year though.

Oh I see :smile: Thank you for the info.
Hey guys! I just got my interview invite today and I applied just 3 days before the deadline closed. (International student- applied through their website). So keep the nerves calm because they are most probably sending them out randomly and good luck!

Any tips and suggestions on the interview would be welcome :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by MahnoorMistry
Hey guys! I just got my interview invite today and I applied just 3 days before the deadline closed. (International student- applied through their website). So keep the nerves calm because they are most probably sending them out randomly and good luck!

Any tips and suggestions on the interview would be welcome :smile:

The interview is pretty chill and personal compared to other schools so just be yourself and you will be fine(:
Thank you!
Congrats on the interview offer! To accepted applicants, what were your A levels grade?
Thanks! I didn't do A levels. Im doing the IB. Had a 38 for predicted.
Did you do bio? And I think they're sending out offers to straight A students first tho.
I called them a few days ago. They are sending offers to students with any advanced form of chemistry and bio first.
To the people who are accepted, what were your grades?
Reply 32
Original post by Ama2007
Hi

How do you know your application has been received? do you get a confirmation as am finding this CAO application quiet weird...

Hi. As soon as you start to fill in CAO, you're submitting. There's no official submit button like on UCAS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
any idea on what the content of the interview entails?
Hey guys!
How are the interviews going?
applied here and have an interview via sonru. Completing it tomorrow
Reply 36
does anyone know when they ll start giving off offers
Some people have heard back about a week after their interview. I think they have time till April to let us know.
Any idea if the offers are conditional or unconditional?
Reply 38
Original post by Rochelle Louis
Some people have heard back about a week after their interview. I think they have time till April to let us know.
Any idea if the offers are conditional or unconditional?

How would we hear back? Would it be by email?

Also, what is the acceptance rate? (1 in 10?)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mcat123
How would we hear back? Would it be by email?

Also, what is the acceptance rate? (1 in 10?)

Yes, they will let us know by email.

I'm not sure about the acceptance rate.
How was your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending