The Student Room Group

How to approach a guy you're attracted to???

How do you start chatting to a guy who you're attracted to? For instance, at a party or some kind of social event. Like I know how to talk to people but as soon as anything remotely flirtatious/suggestive is implied I get super awkward and lose all sense of confidence.

Its kind of stupid cos I'm 20 years old and in the prime of my life. I know its natural to get nervous but I'm not a little girl with a crush any more- I'm a liberal woman who wants to get out there and meet someone worthwhile. And if I want to meet someone I need to start chatting to guys who interest me, all the while trying not to come across as awkward or too forward. How the hell do you do it?
Original post by Anonymous
How do you start chatting to a guy who you're attracted to? For instance, at a party or some kind of social event. Like I know how to talk to people but as soon as anything remotely flirtatious/suggestive is implied I get super awkward and lose all sense of confidence.

Its kind of stupid cos I'm 20 years old and in the prime of my life. I know its natural to get nervous but I'm not a little girl with a crush any more- I'm a liberal woman who wants to get out there and meet someone worthwhile. And if I want to meet someone I need to start chatting to guys who interest me, all the while trying not to come across as awkward or too forward. How the hell do you do it?

Why not start a chat with that guy and start little by little

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending