The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Adult nursing swansea September 2015 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Puddca
I had mine on the 18th too lol oh gosh I'm so nervous now. I've applied for adult nursing. What branch did you apply for? Hoping I get a place as Swansea is the only university I've applied for due to having a family and unable to relocate. well done though that's fantastic news x

The wait is so nerve wracking :frown: it's so scary when you get the email through but it was worth the wait, thank you! I've applied for adult nursing too :smile: They have a September and a March intake for adult nursing, so they can offer more places which is good! Has anyone else heard yet? x
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by amyjade11
I have an offer for september intake to, for mental health nursing :smile:

Aw well done!! That's really good, nice to hear that people are hearing, fingers crossed for all of us on here! xx
Reply 42
hi everyone ive got my interview on friday 30th of jan (5 days!!!) can you tell me what goes on, on the day please? its my first interview but itll be my first choice im so nervous!! what questions do they ask you and is the maths and english test difficult? thank you x
Original post by sml141
hi everyone ive got my interview on friday 30th of jan (5 days!!!) can you tell me what goes on, on the day please? its my first interview but itll be my first choice im so nervous!! what questions do they ask you and is the maths and english test difficult? thank you x

There is two group tasks and two individual tasks, for the individual ones I had to do role play and they basicly want to see that your compassionate and caring. The first group task is about dignity and the second I think was about communication with the people in your group😊 and they don't have a math or English test x
Reply 44
There's no need to worry. The interview is so relaxed. there is no maths or English test too; so that's good news. Saying that you can't even call it a interview, it's more of an observation, they just want to see how you communicate with people. You have two discussions and 2 scenarios, research the main qualities of a nurse e.g care, compassion,dignity, that's what your first discussion will be about. Honestly don't panic, enjoy yourself and be confident and you will be fine 😄
Has anyone heard anything from Swansea yet??x
Reply 46
Original post by Meganjonees

I emailed them explaining that if I get an offer I will need to sell my house and that will take months...they said it was unfair to let me know before they let others know and that the selection process starts at the end of March, so i guess the earliest we will know is April. Bit disappointed as i thought they might have let me know as my circumstances are a bit unusual but, i will just have to take the risk and sell my house anyway.
Reply 47
My friend had a conditional offer today for mental health she had her interview on the 9th of January x
Reply 48
Original post by Puddca
My friend had a conditional offer today for mental health she had her interview on the 9th of January x

Maybe the mental health is different..glad for your friend though
Reply 49
Original post by Meganjonees

Yes, I received an offer from them today for adult nursing :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by 1296xx

Wow - congratulations!! When was your interview?
Reply 51
Original post by AliMH
Wow - congratulations!! When was your interview?

Thank you :smile: It was on the 9th of January but I think different branches find out at different times maybe.
Reply 52
Original post by 1296xx
Thank you :smile: It was on the 9th of January but I think different branches find out at different times maybe.

You must have really impressed them as mine was also for Adult nursing (17th December) and I emailed them asking if I was going to find out an earlier than April and they said no, i would have to wait until then...you must be so excited - it looks a fab place to be!
Reply 53
well done! 😊 I'm concerned that I haven't heard yet 😔 especially because I had my interview in December. x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by Puddca
well done! ������ I'm concerned that I haven't heard yet ������ especially because I had my interview in December. x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry about it, they told me that they won't reply until April/May time because there are so many applications but they're only giving a few offers out for now.
Reply 55
Original post by 1296xx

Well done! I've had an offer from them too, did you get September or March? :smile: x
Reply 56
Original post by schoff21
Well done! I've had an offer from them too, did you get September or March? :smile: x

Congrats!! September and you?
Reply 57
Original post by 1296xx
Congrats!! September and you?

Thankyou, so happy! yeah for September :smile: is it your first choice or have you had other offers?
Reply 58
Original post by schoff21
Thankyou, so happy! yeah for September :smile: is it your first choice or have you had other offers?

Yes its my first choice but I'm waiting on other offers just in case I don't meet the grades :smile: Have you received any other offers?
You really must have impressed in the interview?? I had mine 12th for adult nursing still not heard. How did you feel the interview went? What qualifications have you got or awaiting??
Original post by 1296xx
Yes its my first choice but I'm waiting on other offers just in case I don't meet the grades :smile: Have you received any other offers?

Quick Reply

Latest