Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What's your preferred way to stick things to each other?

ReputationRep:
    You are becoming very unpopular with the mods because of threads like this one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    You are becoming very unpopular with the mods because of threads like this one.
    How do you know? I haven't done that many. I think things need lightening up a bit sometimes. If it's really bothering people then I'll stop. Just didn't think it would matter that much. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, it's not that bad now, carry on...

ReputationRep:
    because we can see all the deleted threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    How?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    How?
    by paying d beer money.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Carry on Amb....if it is truly pointless then it will descend into the abyss of page 2,3,4 and so on...let the people decide whether its worthwhile.Its called DEMOCRACY! lol jokes, but seriously I placed a perfectly valid thread last Friday trying to gauge peoples opinion on different types of power tools. It took no longer than 10 minutes for aforementioned thread to be deleted. Until there is a power tools subforum (and im sure we all pray for that day) I think it belonged in general chat.

Oh, btw, sellotape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    by paying d beer money.

lou xxx
    £90 so far - he could afford whisky as well.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Blu-Tac.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Are there many of mine on there? I didn't think I'd done that many silly ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    Carry on Amb....if it is truly pointless then it will descend into the abyss of page 2,3,4 and so on...let the people decide whether its worthwhile.Its called DEMOCRACY! lol jokes, but seriously I placed a perfectly valid thread last Friday trying to gauge peoples opinion on different types of power tools. It took no longer than 10 minutes for aforementioned thread to be deleted. Until there is a power tools subforum (and im sure we all pray for that day) I think it belonged in general chat.

Oh, btw, sellotape.
    hahahaha, you should have seen the delete comment for that thread. unfortunately, we're not allowed to divulge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    hahahaha, you should have seen the delete comment for that thread. unfortunately, we're not allowed to divulge.
    def value for money, it's like going to the circus round here...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    That was a particularly amusing comment by Expression.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    That was a particularly amusing comment by Expression.
    It's on page 9 now, incidentally, if you want to have another laugh.

ReputationRep:
    what does the beer money comment refer to, can you chaps see deleted threads because you have subscribed the £5 or something, please enlighten me.

ReputationRep:
    what does the beer money comment refer to, can you chaps see deleted threads because you have subscribed the £5 or something, please enlighten me.
    Amongst other things, yes.

ReputationRep:
    and that applies to everyone who pays the fee??? Theres no mention of any other benefits aprt from the ability to change your title, or have I missed something

ReputationRep:
    and that applies to everyone who pays the fee??? Theres no mention of any other benefits aprt from the ability to change your title, or have I missed something
    If you go on the FAQ there is a full list of benefits.

ReputationRep:
    I dont suppose you'd be so kind as to tell me what the delete comment on my thread was??

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.