The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is EXO1998!

(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by EXO1998
I'm studying... Biology, Chemistry, English Literature and Applied Law

I'm interested in... Jpop, Kpop, Death Metal or basically all things Metal.. Movies from all over the world! :biggrin:

My study level is... AS-level

Hi welcome to

How are you finding your A levels? Why not have a look at our forums for Biology, Chemistry, English and Law? We also have forums for Music and Film, since you're interested :biggrin:

You might want to check out the A-Level Forum. There you will be able to make threads about your current studies. If you need help with a specific subject, you can also visit the Study Help forum.

There are also plenty of learning resources that you can use to help you study. These resources are made by students, for students to use Or if you just want to relax, you can head to the Chat forum, or even spend some time playing the Forum Games. Do you have any particular hobbies? If so then why not head over to our Hobbies & Interests forums to find others like yourself?

If you have any questions about using the site, let me know.
Original post by Gax
Hi welcome to

How are you finding your A levels? Why not have a look at our forums for Biology, Chemistry, English and Law? We also have forums for Music and Film, since you're interested :biggrin:

You might want to check out the A-Level Forum. There you will be able to make threads about your current studies. If you need help with a specific subject, you can also visit the Study Help forum.

There are also plenty of learning resources that you can use to help you study. These resources are made by students, for students to use Or if you just want to relax, you can head to the Chat forum, or even spend some time playing the Forum Games. Do you have any particular hobbies? If so then why not head over to our Hobbies & Interests forums to find others like yourself?

If you have any questions about using the site, let me know.

Thank you for welcoming me! :smile: I am finding them okay, I have mainly been lurking on this site and it is extremely helpful when it comes to finding helpful resources! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by EXO1998
Thank you for welcoming me! :smile: I am finding them okay, I have mainly been lurking on this site and it is extremely helpful when it comes to finding helpful resources! :smile:

Hahah yea it's a really helpful site! :biggrin: All the help here got me a high A in both my A-level Economics exams, so I'm really grateful :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest