Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are skips potato based? Thats some crazy ass potato if it is, not like seabrook crisps who use only the finest ingredients.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-of-pain)
    Are skips potato based? Thats some crazy ass potato if it is, not like seabrook crisps who use only the finest ingredients.
    Maybe not, I just wanted to sound clever
    *makes note do do research more thoroughly next time*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interiority)
    Skips are made of plastic potatoes.
    hehehe, speaking of potatoes i must have half-eaten the worlds biggest jacket potato the other day in arbuckles. It was HUGE!!

Also, i hate quavers. Disgusting things.

ReputationRep:
    oooh you know your crisps! Chipsticks are indeed a fabulous crisp although i think my top three would have to be:

1. Seabrooks
    2. McCoys
    3. Hula hoops or wheat crunchies

ReputationRep:
    I have rarely had McCoys, they feel somewhat decadent. Seabrooks are more your average man on the street kinda crisp. Walkers and the like are glossy, image focused crisps. Hula hoops know how to have fun.

I think these things through.
    You have *waaaaay* too much time

ReputationRep:
    they melt in your mouth as well....wow these crisps sound almost orgasmic!!

ReputationRep:
    I can get seabrook crisps here in Norwich, I'm a particular fan of the Cream Cheese and Chive flavour. I'd had them before I came here though, can't remember where, but it was somewhere near home (which is South).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I can get seabrook crisps here in Norwich, I'm a particular fan of the Sour Cream and Chive flavour. I'd had them before I came here though, can't remember where, but it was somewhere near home (which is South).
    Please someone from Bristol tell me they can get them there, I need to know! May have to withdraw my application otherwise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    May have to withdraw my application otherwise
    would you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    would you?
    Hehe, no, I'd just buy loads before I went down and cram the car full of them. Who needs clothes eh?

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, no, I'd just buy loads before I went down and cram the car full of them. Who needs clothes eh?
    Actually thinking of that, *I* need clothes. Couldn't inflict myself upon the Bristolian public in that way...

ReputationRep:
    You could make a lovely two-piece suit out of Seabrook packets.
    Could have them made from packets of different flavours for every day of the week too.

ReputationRep:
    you'd have to be careful where the transparent parts were too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-of-pain)
    you'd have to be careful where the transparent parts were too.
    Depends how risqué you were feeling.

ReputationRep:
    never heard of em :confused: . I live in south wales (UK)

ReputationRep:
    I'm really quite tempted to order a box of them!!! However the post room people would probably get quite worried when I trun up to collect my jumbo box of crisps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I'm really quite tempted to order a box of them!!! However the post room people would probably get quite worried when I trun up to collect my jumbo box of crisps!
    Hehe, you could offer them round, introduce them to the delights of Seabrooks.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, you could offer them round, introduce them to the delights of Seabrooks.
    What, give my Seabrook's away? No way!!!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so maybe you can't get Seabrook where I live... but surely, surely, they can't be better than Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli crisps.

Mmmmmmmm

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.