Repeating first year??? Watch

ho1996
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Am i too late to apply for a different university and repeat first year? I like my course, but got higher grades than expected in my A-Levels (A*AA), so didn't apply for any of the top universities. If not too late, anyone have any idea as to how I go about applying again? Or anyone repeating first year simply have any advice? I'll be grateful for anything! Thanks
jadys10
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ho1996)
Am i too late to apply for a different university and repeat first year? I like my course, but got higher grades than expected in my A-Levels (A*AA), so didn't apply for any of the top universities. If not too late, anyone have any idea as to how I go about applying again? Or anyone repeating first year simply have any advice? I'll be grateful for anything! Thanks
You apply through UCAS again. You should've applied for clearing on results day and called up universities and ask if they have any spare places for those who they gave offers to but didn't get the grades to make it. Too late now so maybe just studied the course at your current uni for a yr, try get your UCAs application done this yr and see if you get any offers for a undergrad at the better unis. If you don't then I'd suggest you wait till you finish your undergrad and apply again for masters.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (228)
39.31%
No - but I will (40)
6.9%
No - I don't want to (41)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (271)
46.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise