Guys: a six pack/hot body and money mean nothing if your social skills are terrible Watch

Smash Bandicoot
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This could be a game-changer.
Shadoo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Also if your net income is less than £100,000 per annum the probability of 'scoring' decreases to 0%
RoyalMarine
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yeah right
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
With an attractive face on top you would probably get some action, in spite of a lousy personality.
Joshale
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
easy in clubs though, when drunk
6Jesus6Christ6
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sulpha)
Most women aren't worth that amount of effort though.
no, but you are.
heavyhandscott
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So if you dont have good socials skills, youre ****ed? Is that what youre saying?

I am not very social at the moment, nor do i have bulging 6 pack or even a job never mind money and i take offense to this, so feel free to receive some offense too.

If you dont have a nice body or pretty face, im sorry but youre screwed, lets be honest
6Jesus6Christ6
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sulpha)
Not interested in the gym or any jobs that involve enough responsibility for a pay cheque of 100k.

Would rather spending my spare time eating, on £18k a year without getting laid.
Then you'll never evolve
Schrödingers Cat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by heavyhandscott)
So if you dont have good socials skills, youre ****ed? Is that what youre saying?

I am not very social at the moment, nor do i have bulging 6 pack or even a job never mind money and i take offense to this, so feel free to receive some offense too.

If you dont have a nice body or pretty face, im sorry but youre screwed, lets be honest
Really? Have you seen peter crouch's girlfriend?
Maker
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I expect the OP has not got a six pack, a lot of money or social skills
Gambit92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No.

Having good social skills helps but looks makes things 10x easier.

Women now approach me, I will be sitting at the library/bar/club etc and women will come up to me and actually start the conversation. I can approach any woman I like the look of and almost guarantee they would be interested. I see women on public transport eye fking me. I wasn't getting this kind of attention when I was skinny. Having a good body helps a lot and I'm not talking about just a six pack, I mean having big muscles where you actually look like you lift with clothes on.
ETRC
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by heavyhandscott)

not if you are earning the $$$$$
look at dan blitzerian or whatever his name is
he is filthy rich and drowning in the flow of gold between the legs of models
also he is ugly imo
Schrödingers Cat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I massively disagree with the money thing.

This guy doesn't even talk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4
Schrödingers Cat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ETRC)
not if you are earning the $$$$$
look at dan blitzerian or whatever his name is
he is filthy rich and drowning in the flow of gold between the legs of models
also he is ugly imo
Drowning in hookers not real women
ETRC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gambit92)
No.

Having good social skills helps but looks makes things 10x easier.

Women now approach me, I will be sitting at the library/bar/club etc and women will come up to me and actually start the conversation. I can approach any woman I like the look of and almost guarantee they would be interested. I see women on public transport eye fking me. I wasn't getting this kind of attention when I was skinny. Having a good body helps a lot and I'm not talking about just a six pack, I mean having big muscles where you actually look like you lift with clothes on.
do you have a good face?
it might be your face instead of body
ETRC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
Drowning in hookers not real women
who cares
Schrödingers Cat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ETRC)
who cares
Really? Instead of a meaningful relationship with a women who cares about you and not money you would rather have a few hours of sex with a disease ridden hoe bag?
ETRC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
Really? Instead of a meaningful relationship with a women who cares about you and not money you would rather have a few hours of sex with a disease ridden hoe bag?
isn't the chance of them being disease ridden the same as one night stands with girls you meet at a club?
and im talking about fun not a relationship
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Shadoo)
Also if your net income is less than £100,000 per annum the probability of 'scoring' decreases to 0%
If that were true I wouldn't exist.
Schrödingers Cat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ETRC)
isn't the chance of them being disease ridden the same as one night stands with girls you meet at a club?
and im talking about fun not a relationship
No because girls who have one night stands are not having sex 6 or more times a day with strangers unlike hookers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (278)
37.98%
No - but I will (53)
7.24%
No - I don't want to (53)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (348)
47.54%

Watched Threads