Personal Statement helpers? Watch

PrincessMedic
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm an independent applicant and I'm having trouble with my personal statement. I've written it (minus the conclusion) and wonder if someone would be willing to give me some feedback on it? I've never applied before and haven't had any guidance from teachers or anyone, so I really am quite lost I'm applying for Biomedicine.

Thank you!
Skill Twix
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PrincessMedic)
I'm an independent applicant and I'm having trouble with my personal statement. I've written it (minus the conclusion) and wonder if someone would be willing to give me some feedback on it? I've never applied before and haven't had any guidance from teachers or anyone, so I really am quite lost I'm applying for Biomedicine.

Thank you!
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=134
Use this!
username1611059
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PrincessMedic)

Thank you!
I am also an independent applicant, so I know what it's like doing your PS on your own. However be careful, don't send your PS to someone you don't know on the internet !
Skill Twix
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Millymd)
I am also an independent applicant, so I know what it's like doing your PS on your own. However be careful, don't send your PS to someone you don't know on the internet !
Well said!
Interrobang
  • Volunteer Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I echo the above - don't send your PS to anyone over the Internet - plagiarism is very real. The PS Help forum linked to is no longer active - the only way to get a review on here is to pay £60. However go through the tool linked in my signature and that should give you a load of ideas
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (82)
39.23%
No - but I will (9)
4.31%
No - I don't want to (13)
6.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
50.24%

Watched Threads