Can I still get a triple distinction? Watch

NewtonK07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
.I'm doing ocr cambridge technicals (which is the same as btec except you get 2 submissions) business level 3 extended diploma 18 units for 2 years and since I started in september I have failed 2 distinctions. I have figured this has ruined my chance to get a D*D*D*, but can I still work towards a triple distinction?

If so how many distinctions do I need to get a triple distinction?
Binary Freak
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NewtonK07)
.I'm doing ocr cambridge technicals (which is the same as btec except you get 2 submissions) business level 3 extended diploma 18 units for 2 years and since I started in september I have failed 2 distinctions. I have figured this has ruined my chance to get a D*D*D*, but can I still work towards a triple distinction?

If so how many distinctions do I need to get a triple distinction?
How many merits.. passes and distinctions do you have at the moment?
NewtonK07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Binary Freak)
How many merits.. passes and distinctions do you have at the moment?
At the moment we've only had 2 assignments which contain distinctions and 1 merit assignment which I also didn't get. So I have 5 passes, 0 merits and 0 distinctions.
Binary Freak
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NewtonK07)
At the moment we've only had 2 assignments which contain distinctions and 1 merit assignment which I also didn't get. So I have 5 passes, 0 merits and 0 distinctions.
Then yeah.. I think DDD is the highest you'll be able to get!!

You'll need 11 Distinctions and 2 Merits.. Assuming all the units hold a 10 credit value.
shivani123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nothing is impossible though - ask your teachers if they will allow u another turn! Good Luck!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (564)
37.65%
No - but I will (117)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (108)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (709)
47.33%

Watched Threads