ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by huma1985)
    I'm studying... in Riyadh University

I'm interested in... MBA from any uk university

My study level is... Graduate
    Hey there and welcome to :tsr: !!

How are you finding university? Where are you studying? You should check out our universities pages, where you can find the forum for your uni and chat to others who study or want to study there Also have a look at University Connect, which is a great feature that lets you see other members who are studying the same course or at the same place as you!

If you need any subject related help, then head over to study help, where you can get advice on any topic at any level

Also look at our main university page, from which you can find forums for your degree

We've all got a more social side too, so when you get bored of studying or need a break, have a look at the chat forums to get to know our members, or how about taking part in one of our forum games? Take a look at hobbies and interests to discuss what you enjoy with like-minded people There's loads of things to explore!

If you need anything or have any questions then I'd be happy to help, so don't hesitate to ask!
    ~Astrud
    Community Assistant, Study Helper and Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    thanks sir

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.