Turn on thread page Beta

Erasmus for postgrad? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am thinking of starting a masters degree in Education in september if i pass the course I am doing now, its early years teacher training. I want to do it part time and was wondering if i could study abroad for a module or something?

ReputationRep:
    It's better for you to study part time in your current uni, or another uni nearby. Maybe finish this course and then apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadys10)
    It's better for you to study part time in your current uni, or another uni nearby. Maybe finish this course and then apply?
    What complete the masters and then do the erasmus? didnt think you could, what would I be studying while abroad though?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even know you could do erasmus at postgrad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vdoto)
    I didn't even know you could do erasmus at postgrad.
    You can.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justjake09)
    I am thinking of starting a masters degree in Education in september if i pass the course I am doing now, its early years teacher training. I want to do it part time and was wondering if i could study abroad for a module or something?

You can.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Then you just answered your question, right? lol. Unless your not sure about being able to do it part time instead of full time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vdoto)
    Then you just answered your question, right? lol. Unless your not sure about being able to do it part time instead of full time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yeah, unsure about the part time thing because you only do one module a term

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if you're allowed to do the Erasmus postgrads part time but you could try for the scholarships, they give you a full tuition waiver and a rather generous stipend. You wouldn't have to work part time in that case.

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.