Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Safiya122
I am home, thanks for the concern though :biggrin:

Home sweet home :biggrin:
Reply 41
Original post by DiddyDec
Blowing things up is fun.

So is sniffing crack and selling yourself for prostitution.
Original post by Shueb95

Can't stop laughing at this :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by Shueb95

Each to their own.
Reply 44
Original post by Safiya122
Can't stop laughing at this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol I'm waiting for him to reply
Reply 45
Each to their own.

Hmm kk
Reply 46
Original post by Aj12
Quite a few people do that, hence why books like the Anarchists cookbook exist. He was called emotionally immature by the court so we aren't dealing with a healthy rational person here.

Lol I love how they always use this exuse 'emotionally immature' when it involves a white non Muslim. A Muslim would've definitely been labelled as a terrorist if he had been in possession of a bomb regardless of his condition. We all know it.

Original post by Aj12
You can believe what you like but it does not change that this man in the eyes of the law was not a terrorist. It is completely pointless to speculate on what could have been or might be in different circumstances.

Because he isn't labelled as a terrorist by the court, does that make it alright he possessed a bomb?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Shueb95
Don't think a white Cristian has ever been labelled a terrorist, correct me if I'm wrong.

You're joking right....

How about the IRA, you know those guys...
Original post by HAnwar
Because he isn't labelled as a terrorist by the court, does that make it alright he possessed a bomb?

No, clearly it is not alright to possess a bomb. That is why he was convicted for having it.
Reply 49
No, clearly it is not alright to possess a bomb. That is why he was convicted for having it.

But wasn't imprisoned...
Reply 50
Original post by HAnwar
Lol I love how they always use this exuse 'emotionally immature' when it involves a white non Muslim. A Muslim would've definitely been labelled as a terrorist if he had been in possession of a bomb regardless of his condition. We all know it.

Do you have examples or evidence or is this just how you think it would be? If you could give an example of a Muslim being arrested with a bomb an utterly no intention to use it?

If you could show where I said it was ok to possess bombs? Yes it was wrong to build a bomb, that goes without saying.
Original post by HAnwar

No, he would have faced other charges for the weapons, not a terrorism charge.
Original post by HAnwar
But wasn't imprisoned...

Actually he has been sentenced to 2 years in prison.

Come on at least do some basic research before making such ridiculous claims.
Original post by HAnwar

No we don't, you can't prove these BS conspiracy theories. You think the US government were to blame for 9/11 so it's understandable you think the media labels all Muslim bomb makers as terrorists. Having a 'Muslim name' doesn't make one a Muslim either.

No. That's why he has been jailed...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 54
these two never planned attack yet they were charged with terrorism act 2000 although for a different reason, still they never planned attacks.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30213771
Original post by Shueb95
Don't think a white Cristian has ever been labelled a terrorist, correct me if I'm wrong.

Anders Breivik.

You're wrong.
Original post by the north
these two never planned attack yet they were charged with terrorism act 2000 although for a different reason, still they never planned attacks.

They may not have planned attacks, however they did attend a terrorist training camp, with the intention of committing terror attacks abroad.
Reply 57
They may not have planned attacks, however they did attend a terrorist training camp, with the intention of committing terror attacks abroad.

thats what i said mate, i just wanted to say that even not planning an attack doesn't stop you from being a terroist
Original post by the north

They admitted to doing terrorism training, it speaks for itself.
Reply 59
Original post by h3isenberg
They admitted to doing terrorism training, it speaks for itself.

im saying that not planning attacks doesn't stop you from a being a terrorist. they were charged with attending a terrorist camp under terrorism act 2006 even though they never intended to commit terrorist acts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending