bestofyou
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So it is only Saturday night, and I'm spending it indoors on tsr. But funnily enough this is the best weekend I've had this year and it isn't remotely sad. The reason why is last night was the best night I've had in long time.

So basically I met this girl on Friday evening, we really hit it off and after the night ended we had sex right through until morning (obviously not constantly). Not only was it the best sex I ever had, the couldn't have picked a better person to have it with. Here's why.

Back when I was in school, I got picked on by this kid. He would call me gay etc and make homophobic jokes all the time, or imitate me. Made my life hell but then I moved away for uni etc and hadn't seen him since (I am 23 now).

So I was waiting in a bar in London for my friend, when I was approached by this smoking hot brunette. She was the fittest girl that I had spoken with in a while for sure. So once we got past small talk she dropped a huge bomb. That I went to school with her and I probably didn't recognise her, and I didn't...until I did.

She told me she was transgender and used to go by the name of the same kid that bullied me in school. I couldn't believe it, but then I could see the resemblance once I was told. I didn't know what to think. I was shocked. But she went on to say that she felt bad for how she treated me at school. It was nice to hear tbh and I accepted her apology. Especially when she explained why she was like that in school. And basically because she was attracted to girls, and really wanted to be masculine. But she knew she wasn't attracted to girls in the same way her friends at the time were, and just didn't seem to have a masculine physique or mentality...so she angry a lot and tried to prove herself as masculine through aggression on others. She said it didn't justify what she did, but she wanted me to know she was suffering also. And it wasn't until her 20th that she started her transition.

So once all that was out of the way we got talking and it turned to we were both having quite a bit of fun. One thing lead to another and we ended up having sex after we got back from clubbing.

It felt so good ****ing her, but at the same time I felt bad, like guilty. I sort of saw it as life ****ing her for all the **** she put me through. How she made fun of me for supposedly enjoying anal sex with men, and here I was ****ing her. But it felt bad because she must have been going through so much **** during puberty etc.
MrMango
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bestofyou)
So it is only Saturday night, and I'm spending it indoors on tsr. But funnily enough this is the best weekend I've had this year and it isn't remotely sad. The reason why is last night was the best night I've had in long time.

So basically I met this girl on Friday evening, we really hit it off and after the night ended we had sex right through until morning (obviously not constantly). Not only was it the best sex I ever had, the couldn't have picked a better person to have it with. Here's why.

Back when I was in school, I got picked on by this kid. He would call me gay etc and make homophobic jokes all the time, or imitate me. Made my life hell but then I moved away for uni etc and hadn't seen him since (I am 23 now).

So I was waiting in a bar in London for my friend, when I was approached by this smoking hot brunette. She was the fittest girl that I had spoken with in a while for sure. So once we got past small talk she dropped a huge bomb. That I went to school with her and I probably didn't recognise her, and I didn't...until I did.

She told me she was transgender and used to go by the name of the same kid that bullied me in school. I couldn't believe it, but then I could see the resemblance once I was told. I didn't know what to think. I was shocked. But she went on to say that she felt bad for how she treated me at school. It was nice to hear tbh and I accepted her apology. Especially when she explained why she was like that in school. And basically because she was attracted to girls, and really wanted to be masculine. But she knew she wasn't attracted to girls in the same way her friends at the time were, and just didn't seem to have a masculine physique or mentality...so she angry a lot and tried to prove herself as masculine through aggression on others. She said it didn't justify what she did, but she wanted me to know she was suffering also. And it wasn't until her 20th that she started her transition.

So once all that was out of the way we got talking and it turned to we were both having quite a bit of fun. One thing lead to another and we ended up having sex after we got back from clubbing.

It felt so good ****ing her, but at the same time I felt bad, like guilty. I sort of saw it as life ****ing her for all the **** she put me through. How she made fun of me for supposedly enjoying anal sex with men, and here I was ****ing her. But it felt bad because she must have been going through so much **** during puberty etc.
*yawn*

Posted from TSR Mobile
DiddyDec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
And the point of this thread is?
bestofyou
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDec)
And the point of this thread is?
Treat others as you'd like to be etc
Arkasia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What even is this, why are you detailing your entire life story?
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Treat others as you'd like to be etc
Well that is boring.
AntisthenesDogger
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You ****ed a guy?
bestofyou
Rep:
?
(Original post by AntisthenesDogger)
You ****ed a guy?
No. She didn't look like a guy, she didn't have big muscles, thick bones etc etc. I had sex with a ladyboy...
Aku-gila
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Revenge sex?
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AntisthenesDogger)
You ****ed a guy?
I'm pretty sure he ****ed a guy.
bestofyou
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aku-gila)
Revenge sex?
Wasn't really, but it felt kind of like it was, or maybe should have been...

(Original post by TornadoGR4)
I'm pretty sure he ****ed a guy.
Why discriminate against transgenders guys?
Dr Pesto
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No, revenge is the dish that's best served cold.
AntisthenesDogger
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No. She didn't look like a guy, she didn't have big muscles, thick bones etc etc. I had sex with a ladyboy...
"I got bullied for being gay and I'm not" - "I ****ed a guy last night, but he looked like a girl"

Perhaps you need to cogitate on the irony of last nights sentiments.
street.lovin'
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You were the last person on TSR who I spoke to before I left 3 years ago.

Now I am back and reading this thread. How welcoming.

May I ask why you think it was the best revenge ever? I personally don't think it was quite karma if it had no effect on her whatsoever.

She probably did enjoy the sex, too. :P
tibis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
what was his man peach like? how did it compare to a real vagina?
bestofyou
Rep:
?
(Original post by street.lovin')
You were the last person on TSR who I spoke to before I left 3 years ago.

Now I am back and reading this thread. How welcoming.

May I ask why you think it was the best revenge ever? I personally don't think it was quite karma if it had no effect on her whatsoever.

She probably did enjoy the sex, too. :P
I remember you! This is so weird. Didn't think you'd be back. How is life? You should be a grad by now right?

Well if someone used to bully you for having anal sex with guys, then a while later they end up being on the receiving end of anal sex (and enjoying it)...idk, maybe not karma.

(Original post by tibis)
what was his man peach like? how did it compare to a real vagina?
What is with all the tgender hate here? The least you can do is refer to them as her.

But it was awesome, best ass I've had.
Blazar
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do you mean korma? Because cold korma is ew.
Blazar
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No. She is a woman and nothing else.
street.lovin'
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I remember you! This is so weird. Didn't think you'd be back. How is life? You should be a grad by now right?

Well if someone used to bully you for having anal sex with guys, then a while later they end up being on the receiving end of anal sex (and enjoying it)...idk, maybe not karma
Ah I got it now! Yes, I am now a grad, working full time. I get what you meant now and I think I misread some parts of your original post which is why I didnt understand. Now I do and well...that was very very well done. Gotta feel sorry for her though since she probably through so much crap during puberty. I dont think I could ever do that, when I found out that was my bully I probably would talk but I don't think I would go as far as having sex. It was worth it for you and I am glad xD That was a job well done, my friend!

Edited because I kept getting confused with the gender reference as I still picture her as a male bully. Sorry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
tibis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What is with all the tgender hate here? The least you can do is refer to them as her.

But it was awesome, best ass I've had.
what hate? he is a male. xy male, xx female. i don't hate anyone, why throw around such accusations. you had gay sex.

if i tell people that i want to be regarded as black despite being white is it going to be race hate if anyone who knows this refers to me as white?

'best ass'? i'm really confused. please explain what actually happened.

there was a man peach or not?

you had homosexual sex with a man who had his penis cut off and a fake vagina put in or you just had homosexual sex with a man?

can we please talk about the real world as it is alot less confusing.
i'm not hating anyone i'm just very interested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (386)
37.22%
No - but I will (80)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (72)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (499)
48.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed