Girls being fake Watch

Jolley2k
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I work in toys r us and the first girl I spoke too was Chloe, seemed like I nice girl to talk to, I ended up having a crush on he for like a week but then I realised she had quite abit of baggage. She was feeling stressed one day and I asked her if she wanted to come into town with me, she said yes but then later that day this lesbian girl called Susan said to me I didn't have a chance with her, but in all honesty I didn't like her in that way, she ended up flaking out, she thought it was a date I asked her on. the other day she put a status on Facebook about her ex and how she keeps crying over him so I commented with "poor thing" and she told me to f*** off twice, so today I was working and I needed a drink so I went up into the break room where everyone has there lunch and what do you know, like 4 people including Chloe are talking about me and I find out that when she told me to f*** off, she was face timing Susan the lesbian and that she was laughing her head of saying "well done Chloe, good on you". I don't know if everyone in the break room where saying negative things about me or what but I intend to find out,it's made me insecure around everyone at work now​, like what do they really think of me?
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You should not have uttered anything over what she put online. It's none of your business.

Make that a lesson for you.
Jolley2k
Rep:
?
(Original post by shawn_o1)
You should not have uttered anything over what she put online. It's none of your business.

Make that a lesson for you.
She posted it for everyone to see, it came up on my newsfeed and I was trying to be a good friend, if she didn't want any attention from what was going on she shouldn't of posted her issues ONLINE!!!
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
But it looks like she does want the attention, she's played it perfectly against you. I suggest you ask to move to a different branch and avoid those toxic people (or get a new job)
Anonymoùs
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shawn_o1)
But it looks like she does want the attention, she's played it perfectly against you. I suggest you ask to move to a different branch and avoid those toxic people (or get a new job)

How long do you think it will be before excrement hits another fan in a different department, job or where ever? There will be nob ends where ever he works. The only thing he can do is take it on the chin, and if it bothers him that much he could always punch them in the face.
Sam Walters
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Best off to avoid her. letting it go. Just crack on as normal.

It will all blow over in a number of weeks regardless of whats happened. Everyone will forgot.
Classical Liberal
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You're a moron - what compelled you to post "poor thing" on a public network?
Jolley2k
Rep:
?
(Original post by Classical Liberal)
The same thing that compelled me to **** your mum, impulsiveness.
Safiya122
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Classical Liberal)
This.

OP maybe she thought you were taking the mick by saying that?
Jolley2k
Rep:
?
(Original post by Safiya122)
This.

OP maybe she thought you were taking the mick by saying that?
She did say sorry when I saw her at work, she blamed it on her being stressed out and being in a bad mood
Enoxial
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jolley2k)
X
So what, you made a mistake?
Be proud, learn from it, keep your head high and don't give a cent to what they say.
Enoxial
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymoùs)
X
What happened to your previous account?
lauren1x12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Avoid her she sounds like she wants attention and you should probably avoid social networks if your just going to post sly comments I don't think anyone would have took that particularly well.

In other news after toys r us is closed do you ride round on the bikes and scooters?
Jolley2k
Rep:
?
(Original post by lauren1x12)
Avoid her she sounds like she wants attention and you should probably avoid social networks if your just going to post sly comments I don't think anyone would have took that particularly well.

In other news after toys r us is closed do you ride round on the bikes and scooters?
Lol if you can be sly while everyone else is tidying, you can get away with playing on the Xbox one or Nintendo wii u, but on a serious note I don't see anything wrong with saying "poor you"? but I can see how someone can see it as sarcasm now that I think about it so I guess I just answered my own question.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.11%
No - but I will (46)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (50)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.67%

Watched Threads