Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok im looking for a mobile contract cheaper than my current one. Im with '3', and it costs me £19 a month for 300 mins a month.

Any contract out there with the same minutes but cheaper?

Or even any contract out there that is at £10 a month and gives 200 minutes a month? Im willing to go 200 minutes, if its at 9-12 pounds a month.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt you'll get a tariff at that price unless you do a cashback deal where you pay in full each month (usually £30) then get some money back from the dealer

ReputationRep:
    look on the mobile phone pages. Theres lots of threads about different contracts.

ReputationRep:
    first off avoid places like carphone warehouse and places like that (especially phones 4 you.)

Get off 3 they are one of the worst, go to orange O2 or T-mobile, dont go into thier stores look online or call thier direct sales teams you get much better deals that way.
    Also play the field a bit, if orange offer you 500 mins for 20 quid say "well t-mobile offered me 550 for 15 quid" Thats works wonders phone companies so busy screwing each other over, it can be quite easy to screw them in return

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.