Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, I have recently sent of my ucas application to Hertfordshireuniversity and have been offered an interview but im very nervous because i dont know what to expect on the day. has anyone had recent interviews at the uni? how did it go? how was the english and maths test? please get back to me... im very very nervous

ReputationRep:
    When do you have your interview me too but on the 10

ReputationRep:
    I've got mine on the 17. I'm so nervous lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munaaf49)
    I've got mine on the 17. So nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marie122)
    I've got mine on the 17. I'm so nervous lol
    Marie what other universities did you choose

ReputationRep:
    Marie what other universities did you choose
    Greenwich university, Bournemouth, new Buckinghamshire and Middlesex. What about you ?

ReputationRep:
    Greenwich university, Bournemouth, new Buckinghamshire and Middlesex. What about you ?
    middlesex london southbank, went london and city uni

ReputationRep:
    Ohh that's good... Is Hertfordshire your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, just wondered how long did it take to hear back after you submitted your ucas? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaPembers)
    Hiya, just wondered how long did it take to hear back after you submitted your ucas? Thank you
    Hey, it took 4 days to hear from Hertfordshire after sending off my ucas

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who did Hertfordshire interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, i got an email saying I have been offered an interview however when I follow the link on the email it says there are currently no interview/events to register for. I take it that means the interviews are full and keep checking the link?

Also if anyone can offer any advice on what to expect during the interview id really appreciate it.

Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, i got an email saying I have been offered an interview however when I follow the link on the email it says there are currently no interview/events to register for. I take it that means the interviews are full and keep checking the link?

Also if anyone can offer any advice on what to expect during the interview id really appreciate it.

Thanks x
    Call the admission office and tell them? And yeah I will tell you how it goes cus I've got mine in two weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep

Thanks x

Don't worry, we're all really friendly here and will make you feel at ease!

Here's the admissions number: 01707 284 800; there is still interview dates available, so give them a call and they should be able to help to book on.

Let me know if there's anything else we can help you with,

Rosanna
    University of Hertfordshire

ReputationRep:
    Hi Marie,

I've just seen that you have applied to Bournemouth and I thought I would drop you a message as I am studying at Bournemouth with the School of Health and Social Care, I'm doing social work but its on the same campus so I know it well!

As an ambassador I show people round the campus on open days and I have to say the Nursing suites are really fantastic places to learn, they have simulated suites where basic practical work is done before you start placements and get let lose on patients!! Have you heard back about your application yet as I know they start planning interviews for the new year?

Also because we have nursing courses for adults, children and mental health there is a great student body represented here and such a great feeling about the courses.

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask.

Good luck with your application too.

Mish

ReputationRep:
    Mines tomorrow too!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an interview on the 14th Jan at Hertfordshire?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 9, 2015

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.