Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Discuss

(12)
Safiya122
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No - i don't wear makeup for boys although there is no doubt that some girls will but some girls wear it because it's just a personal choice. You should also take into consideration of the media because whilst some girls will wear it for boys, others may wear it because they want to look like certain celebrities. I don't wear makeup for either reason, I just wear it because I want to - not to impress anybody. Me not wearing makeup isn't a big issue because some girls can't leave the house without having makeup on. I don't really look any different without makeup either.
Arkasia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Most teenage girls do, but very, very few would admit it. Same with guys and the way they dress when going out in public, or their hairstyles - you want to look as good as you can (and that includes looking good to others), and you aren't going to admit that your decisions are based on what you think will gain approval/make you fit in.
tinkerbell_xxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Depends on the girl really... I wear makeup so I don't look like tired and haven't slept at all.
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You just try too hard to be controversial, don't you?
karmacrunch
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"Stupid teenage girls wear makeup for boys and not for themselves"

Well not necessarily stupid, they might feel insecure if they're wearing make up just for boys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
crozibear96
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I never wear make up except if it's a special occasion (like a formal dinner out or something), and even then it's just a touch of eye-shadow, lippy and sometimes some mascara.

If the boys like it so much, they can bloody well go wear it themselves. I'm not covering my face in goo for anyone.
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do you mean they only do this if they are stupid or that they are stupid if they ware makeup?
Orange s0da
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
85% of the things guys do is for girls tbh
User1333171
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't think a good discussion can come from a starting point that deals with 'stupid' teenage girls. Whether teenage girls wear make up for boys or not (surprisingly teenage girls are actually individuals, so you can't make sweeping statements about their motives or behaviour, also some teenage girls are probably wearing make up for other girls or girls and boys soooo) that doesn't make them stupid.
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Who do bisexuals or gay women wear makeup for?
Princess31
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
Depends on the girl really... I wear makeup so I don't look like tired and haven't slept at all.
Lol that's the same with me :lol:

Although I never used to wear much make up but now I look dead without it...
Mr Smurf
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Pretty much this.

(Original post by Arkasia)
Most teenage girls do, but very, very few would admit it. Same with guys and the way they dress when going out in public, or their hairstyles - you want to look as good as you can (and that includes looking good to others), and you aren't going to admit that your decisions are based on what you think will gain approval/make you fit in.
My haircut is mostly based on what I think looks best on me to girls.
Gambit92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Inb4 a bunch of women say they don't wear make up for men

At the end of the day, most of the things we do is to attract the opposite sex (or same sex if you bend that way). 50% of the reason why I lift is to look good for the ladies.
tinkerbell_xxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Princess31)
Lol that's the same with me :lol:

Although I never used to wear much make up but now I look dead without it...
I feel like that! In school my teacher would say I look tired when I actually felt fine but I have dark circles that won't go away
Now I am stuck to my concealer and hate going anywhere without it :lol:
Princess31
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I feel like that! In school my teacher would say I look tired when I actually felt fine but I have dark circles that won't go away
Now I am stuck to my concealer and hate going anywhere without it :lol:
Ahaha yeh!!! like when im not wearing make up I feel like I look so
But then once dat eyeliner goes on
tinkerbell_xxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Princess31)
Ahaha yeh!!! like when im not wearing make up I feel like I look so
But then once dat eyeliner goes on
haha I feel the same with my mascara something about having long fluttery eyelashes just makes me like :love:
Gambit92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lies.
Princess31
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
haha I feel the same with my mascara something about having long fluttery eyelashes just makes me like :love:
Ahaha I know! what mascara do you use?
missfats
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not really.

I wear makeup on the days, I feel like.

80% of the days - I don't bother thus invalidating your point that I do it for boys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (330)
37.37%
No - but I will (71)
8.04%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (419)
47.45%

Watched Threads