Post your most embarrassing picture Watch

stehay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
i know i started this thread in the photography forum but thought i would get more replies on here considering that forum doesnt seem to be used very often

so i will start with mine

this picture is from 10 years ago when i first started high school and i just dont like looking at pictures of myself from high school they are quite cringy.
Harvey Dent
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/8045...6/foreverr.jpg

I think they captures my best side here.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My first day of school pic. Dat fringe :eek: I looked like a boy when my hair was tied back.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Attached files
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by stehay)
i know i started this thread in the photography forum but thought i would get more replies on here considering that forum doesnt seem to be used very often

so i will start with mine

this picture is from 10 years ago when i first started high school and i just dont like looking at pictures of myself from high school they are quite cringy.
Which one of those kids is you?

Don't have access to any of them, but there are some terrible school photos of me in a box at home. There's also one of me with a really funny smile wearing thomas the tank engine pyjamas when I was about 4 or 5.

If this thread isn't dead by the time I go home for Christmas and scan them onto the computer, I might post some.
Foozzzaaarrd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My hair looks like noodles. On the plus side, people have said that I look like Kurt Cobain.
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1497)
79.54%
Leave (385)
20.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed