Ok, I'm sure that everyone is sick and tired of the long race + relationships threads which ends on the 18th page because the 2 holders of opposite opinions who kept the thread going for so long get tired.
Here are a few rules I think we should have when having these discussions:
1) Every idiot knows that not all asian guys are unattractive, that not all white girls are easy, that not all black girls are "manly" and that not all oriental guys die virgins. If YOU know that, why post a thread? Because while everyone knows that the above generalisations are stupid, people's perceptions of different nations affect everyday interactions between people. If you post a race thread, you don't want to hear that everyone is equal. You don't want to hear the PC rubbish because you know it perfectly well - colour doesn't matter, we are all people, and whoever denies it is a racist *******. All you want to know is whether the TSR majority believes that people of your race are attactive or not, based on their personal experience. If you post a thread asking for opinions, this is exactly what you'll get - opinions. So don't tell people not to make generalisations, don't dismiss the points as streotypes, don't tell people they are racist (if they are, they know it, and it's their business anyway), don't post pictures of the the celebrities to show people that they are "wrong".
2) Beautiful does not equal attractive. Every race has beautiful people (so please stop posting that again and again, we all know that). However, if you pick the most beautiful woman from any race I can guarantee you that not every guy will find her attractive. Same goes for males. The OP is not (generally) asking, is my race beautiful. The question is usually whether his/her race is considered attractive by people on TSR. No one cares that you think you are gorgeous, this doesn't prove that your race is generally attractive. Instead, tell us that you've had been in a relationship with a person of XYZ race, this speaks for itself - a person of XYZ has found me, a person of ABC attractive enough to date me. I will repeat myself, don't mix attractive and beautiful. And if someone calls your race unattractive don't be in hurry to type "*****". This is an opinion which is not aimed directly at you, you may well be the exception, so smile and continue to enjoy attention from the opposite sex. Swearing anonymously at another anonymous person on an internet forum will not make your race seem more attractive to that particular peson. So accept that people have different tastes and move on.
3) About the whole "People are different" thing. People of the same race (and even dare I say nationality) have some features in common. Oriental, black, asian, mixed or white - every race has its characteristic features. If someone says they think that oriental guys are unattractive they may well find the shape of the eyes unappealing, or it may be the typical lower height if they are talking about asian guys. So don't go saying "But you haven't met every single chinese guy, so you are a racist idiot and stop generalising and look at the picture of my mate isn't he gorgeous". If they don't like a particular characteristics, then they don't. That leads me to another thought - if you are talking about one race make sure you say what it is that makes them unappealing to you personally. Black people are very different, you all know that. So are asians. If you have to, say that you find the "stereotypical X person unattractive, because of the Y nose, Z eyes, K built and J hair". That way we can hopefully prevent the spiteful and/or offended posters saying "I'm not ugly, you idiot" because they will rarely have ALL the typical characteristics.
4) Why do you care anyway? If one anon on the iternet somewhere in Poland says that your race/nation/nationality is unattractive, what do you care? I understand that you will probably have a strong desire to "set them right" and explain to them that they are wrong. If you are gonna have to do that, do it intelligently. Make your point and click "Post" without including personal remarks or a number of "******". This won't change the persons mind but it will help people who browse the forum make up their own mind if they still haven't. In the end, it is what you want isn't it? So stop taking it personally, and remember that a one line reply won't make a difference. Argue the case with grace and you might win some people over. If you can't do that, don't post.
5) About relationships (as opposed to attraction/casual going out) with people of another race. Of course that can happen, and of course such couples can be happy. In general, the ease of going out with someone depends on: how open-minded you REALLY are, and how open-minded your family is. For the more serious of you, how important your culure/religion/upbringing of your future kids is. It is always lovely to hear actual stories about such couples, happy or unhappy. So do share. But if someone says they "would never go out with X" just relax and log out. Why should you care? May be their race is very important to them, or they don't find themselves attracted to such race in general, or they were brought up to be racist but in any case don't let it get to you.
Is that right? Anyone disagrees?