Modern, clean, new room available in Stratford One (Unite) available immediately Watch

kat.k
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Sorry this room is no longer available!
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here.
sameel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi!

Is this rom still available at Unit Stratford? I am a student at SOAS and interested in it. Kindly let me know.

Regards
Sameel

(Original post by kat.k)
Hello! I am moving out of my ensuite room in Stratford ONE (Unite) located in Stratford, East London and need to find a replacement tenant. The building is right next to Westfield shopping centre and Stratford International station.

- modern, stylish, clean, lived in for only 2 months
- 189/week inclusive of all bills and WiFi
- on 13th floor, shared massive kitchen fitted with ovens, stoves, sinks, a microwave, great view of the city and the Olympic Park
- 3 minutes walk to Stratford tube or 1 minute walk to Stratford International (DLR)
- can move in any time now! Tenancy until 29 August 2015 with option to renew for 2015/2016

This room is the cheapest it will ever be because this building is newly-opened. Please send me a message if you are interested!
kat.k
Rep:
?
Hi Sameel!

Yes it is still available. However I am currently out of the country until 11 Jan, so if you would like to book a viewing I am only available after this date. Please let me know!

Regards
Kat
sameel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi!

Can you please tell me if there is a possibility of moving in this week? You can speak to the accommodation team?
Also please tell me that how long is the contract
kat.k
Rep:
?
Hi sorry there isn't a possibility you can move in this week because all my stuff is still there. The contract is until 29 August next year.
amyscull
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi!
I'm guessing your room has been taken?
I am moving down to London next week for 3 months and I am really interested in your room.
Just wondering if its still available please?

Thanks,
Amy.
kat.k
Rep:
?
Hi Amy! It is still available. However the tenancy is until august, since you're staying for three months if you want to take my room you'll have to find a replacement tenant or pay the full price of the rent anyway. Let me know if you're still interested. If you want we might be able to arrange for you to take the room for three months after which I will take it back. Let me know!
churrell32
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Kat!!

I am interested in your bedroom if it is still available?
I am starting a Foundation from now until July 31st at London Met, could you let me know a bit about the flatmates?

Thanks!!
Charlotte
kat.k
Rep:
?
Hi Charlotte

Yes it is still available. Although please note the lease is until 29th August. The flatmates are all around the age of 20, all but one of them are doing undergraduate studies in a range of unis including Queen Mary and UAL. They're friendly, fun-loving people really.
churrell32
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kat.k)
Hi Charlotte

Yes it is still available. Although please note the lease is until 29th August. The flatmates are all around the age of 20, all but one of them are doing undergraduate studies in a range of unis including Queen Mary and UAL. They're friendly, fun-loving people really.
Would I be able to come for a viewing this week?

Thanks!
kat.k
Rep:
?
Hi Charlotte! I've sent you a private message.
yayifications
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I know your room has been taken but I'm looking into booking the same type of room for next year and could you let me know if the bed is a single, 3/4 or double? Thanks!
kat.k
Rep:
?
hi, it's a 3/4 bed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.14%
No - but I will (41)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (281)
46.6%

Watched Threads