Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, this girl who fancies me,keeps following me around,. Me being a stupid ignorant idiot, cannot pluck up the courage to say 'i don't like you' (in the nicest possible way) because she always follows me around, my friends find it irritating, so everytime she comes by me, my friends tell her to get lost.
    Just today she came by me at break time, so my friends walked away, i was walking away with them until i got rejected by them 'telling me to tell her to get lost' but me being a nice heartful person can't say that without being concerned with how she would feel. So really i am stuck in the middle.
    The Girls' friends are extremely immature and since they are in year seven they think i like her and every time they see me they always say 'are you going out with (girls name)', of course i say no but they don't believe me.

Then today when i was on the bus coming from school, this boy kept saying 'are you going out with...' , i kept saying no but eventually it turned into an arguement of which he won because all he could say was 'shut up'. This was in front of everyone, and i felt so embarrassed losing like that, that all i could think of was getting off the bus. I got off the Bus and was so pissed that all i could think of was revenge, however being weak is a MAJOR disadvantage!!

ReputationRep:
    how old are you? let me guess, 13,14?

ReputationRep:
    You think that was a bad day!? Hell that wasn't even a bad day when I was 14. You should feel ****in' lucky that a girl would follow you around.
    Check out MY bad day

ReputationRep:
    Does it matter?

Yes i am 14

I am in year 10 and this girl is in year 7 but i do NOT like her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    how old are you? let me guess, 13,14?
    Why guess? His profile tells us his brithday is July 1 1989.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mandrake)
    Why guess? His profile tells us his brithday is July 1 1989.
    well i don't go looking at profiles, i came to that assumption because the girl that was following him was in year 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

let's start getting our thinking caps on now dopey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kish)
    Does it matter?

Yes i am 14

I am in year 10 and this girl is in year 7 but i do NOT like her.
    Just take the girl to one side....obviously she will follow you if she fancies you.
    Tell her you dont fancy her (dont say get lost) and you want her to stop following you.

Thats it!

ReputationRep:
    Just say you're too old for her. It's flattering but the feeling just isn't mutual. Tell her to call you in a few years when her boobs have developed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    the . Tell her to call you in a few years when her boobs have developed.
    ROFL

ReputationRep:
    Well there is no point turning her down point blank when she may turn into a hottie in a few years

ReputationRep:
    Well there is no point turning her down point blank when she may turn into a hottie in a few years
    what and big boobs make a girl hot?
    ;p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kish)
    Firstly, this girl who fancies me,keeps following me around,. Me being a stupid ignorant idiot, cannot pluck up the courage to say 'i don't like you' (in the nicest possible way) because she always follows me around, my friends find it irritating, so everytime she comes by me, my friends tell her to get lost.
    Just today she came by me at break time, so my friends walked away, i was walking away with them until i got rejected by them 'telling me to tell her to get lost' but me being a nice heartful person can't say that without being concerned with how she would feel. So really i am stuck in the middle.
    The Girls' friends are extremely immature and since they are in year seven they think i like her and every time they see me they always say 'are you going out with (girls name)', of course i say no but they don't believe me.

Then today when i was on the bus coming from school, this boy kept saying 'are you going out with...' , i kept saying no but eventually it turned into an arguement of which he won because all he could say was 'shut up'. This was in front of everyone, and i felt so embarrassed losing like that, that all i could think of was getting off the bus. I got off the Bus and was so pissed that all i could think of was revenge, however being weak is a MAJOR disadvantage!!
    Three magic words: "I AM GAY".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    that will probably make things a lot worse....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Or "I'm married to the sea".

ReputationRep:
    or " **** off and leave me alone "

no only kidding DON'T say that

ReputationRep:
    Nice thinking..

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.