LENOVO Flex 2? Watch

AlexJWise
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey folks, I want a laptop for university (as my desktop is great but I really need something portable) and I saw this LENOVO Flex 2. It seems ideal, has a decent battery life, can be flipped to be a tablet - which is ace because I watch a lot of video's - has anybody got one/used one before?

I'd love to hear your opinions if you have any, thank you kindly!
jadys10
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AlexJWise)
Hey folks, I want a laptop for university (as my desktop is great but I really need something portable) and I saw this LENOVO Flex 2. It seems ideal, has a decent battery life, can be flipped to be a tablet - which is ace because I watch a lot of video's - has anybody got one/used one before?

Lenovo is a really good brand. This flex two is so handy. Just be careful not to be too rough with it. Since it's able to transform into different modes, be gentle when you flip it and make sure you protect the hinges
Best to get a cover too.
Iqbal007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AlexJWise)

Great brand............Are you talking about the Flex 2 14?

It's what I recommended to my sister. Its good more than enough ram at 6gb, i5 processor, believe it has a SSHD.

The other great things about it, is its weight, battery life and screen.........its incredibly hard to find a screen which is actually 1080p FULL HD without spending more.

Also if you are at uni, join Unidays as it gives you a 7.5% discount at pcworld/currys.
There is a bad point, the battery life is dependent on the screen brightness.
AlexJWise
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Yes the Flex 2 14 thank you.

Smashing then! Fantastic reviews, I think that will be the laptop for me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed