Hello, my name is Kamilio! Watch

Kamilio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm interested in... Physics/biology/psychology/sociology/neuroscience/philosophy

My study level is... Other
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kamilio)
I'm interested in... Physics/biology/psychology/sociology/neuroscience/philosophy

My study level is... Other

Hiya and welcome to The Student Room!

That's a great selection of subjects you are studying. What are you planning on studying at university?

You may be interested in our Physics, Biology, Psychology, Sociology and Philosophy forums. Or, if you just want to relax, you can mingle with other students in Chat!

Hope you'll enjoy it here, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Kamilio
Rep:
?
Thank you. I'm actually just passing by. I don't think I'll stay here long
Kittiara
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you. I'm actually just passing by. I don't think I'll stay here long
Well, I hope you'll enjoy your stay. However long or short it may be . I didn't intend to stay long either when I first joined, but here I still am...
Kamilio
Rep:
?
I'm not a student. I'm just looking for a physicist to wast his time with thew questions. Why are you at home past 1 on Saturday night?
Kittiara
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm not a student. I'm just looking for a physicist to wast his time with thew questions. Why are you at home past 1 on Saturday night?
Well, I live in a village. Not much to do around here on a Saturday night. There's one dreadful pub, and I don't drink anyway, so here I am, being the kind of person who welcomes new members and tries to provide helpful answers to unanswered threads whilst others are out there partying the night away.

What about you?
Kamilio
Rep:
?
I go out Mon to Thu. The weekends are to heavy for me. Do you do this voluntary (the welcoming part) or is it some function of yours? Village? You must be close to Belfast to go to Queen's. You study writing?
Kamilio
Rep:
?
Goodnight
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (63)
37.95%
No - but I will (6)
3.61%
No - I don't want to (10)
6.02%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (87)
52.41%

Watched Threads