How to hint to him that I like him? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This is all going to sound a bit juvenile but I'm really new to all this as I've never been in a relationship. In college, we work in pairs and we were both alone so he asked if he could work with me. Anyway, we got on really well and talked about non-work related things. I noticed him blushing when I spoke to him which then made me blush crazily back, after we finished I just packed my things and left but he found me and came to say bye which I thought was nice.. I'm too nervous/embarrassed to tell him directly that I like him or I'll just start blushing or stuttering or something. Also, he's an international student and said he struggles a bit with English so I don't want to start talking about something he's not familiar with.

Should I just dress up more, or keep trying to talk about things that aren't to do with work or something?
Anonymous #1
I don't even know if he likes me back because we've only worked together the once, the only hint I have so far is that he blushes, but people do that anyway when they're just nervous or shy, I know that because I used to do that myself a few years ago.
Black Cat
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is all going to sound a bit juvenile but I'm really new to all this as I've never been in a relationship. In college, we work in pairs and we were both alone so he asked if he could work with me. Anyway, we got on really well and talked about non-work related things. I noticed him blushing when I spoke to him which then made me blush crazily back, after we finished I just packed my things and left but he found me and came to say bye which I thought was nice.. I'm too nervous/embarrassed to tell him directly that I like him or I'll just start blushing or stuttering or something. Also, he's an international student and said he struggles a bit with English so I don't want to start talking about something he's not familiar with.

Should I just dress up more, or keep trying to talk about things that aren't to do with work or something?
Invite him to go somewhere outside college hours, for example doing homework together at yours or his.
Safiya122
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
From what I've learnt - you need to be blunt, most guys will not get the message so just tell him.
Anonymous263
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Safiya122)
From what I've learnt - you need to be blunt, most guys will not get the message so just tell him.
yep
Peachykeen09
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Suck his d
Studentus-anonymous
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Touch his penis.

(Or more seriously, ask him out to coffee/lunch and try and get your flirt on.)
jenkinsear
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Studentus-anonymous)
Touch his penis.

(Or more seriously, ask him out to coffee/lunch and try and get your flirt on.)
Rep simply for using the phrase "get your flirt on"- haven't heard that in years :rolleyes:
moutonfou
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Do you have this class before break/lunch? If not why not ask if he has plans/wants to get a coffee etc? Or ask to add him on FB "in case you have any questions about the work" ?
Anonymous #1
It's annoying too because if this was a girl I was interested in being friends with and not a guy I liked, I'd easily just ask for her phone number/arrange meet ups and have done so in the past etc but because I like him, it makes everything a lot harder as I just lose my confidence.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by moutonfou)
Do you have this class before break/lunch? If not why not ask if he has plans/wants to get a coffee etc? Or ask to add him on FB "in case you have any questions about the work" ?
I love that idea! I'll work with him a few more times and just ask if he has FB, on the chat thing, I'll talk to him a bit more and see where things go.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.86%
No - but I will (88)
7.52%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.78%

Watched Threads