New graduate working in Personal Injury/Insurance Watch

Fruit-twist
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all,

Just landed a job in local government working in the insurance department dealing with personal injury claims. My end result would be to get a training contract in the next cycle in a corporate firm. I was wondering if anyone has experience within insurance/personal injury and if anyone could shed some light as to whether its worthy experience and what I can expect.

Thanks
happyinthehaze
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fruit-twist)
Hi all,

Just landed a job in local government working in the insurance department dealing with personal injury claims. My end result would be to get a training contract in the next cycle in a corporate firm. I was wondering if anyone has experience within insurance/personal injury and if anyone could shed some light as to whether its worthy experience and what I can expect.

Thanks
I don't think you are getting any replies because your question is so wide - you are basically asking, is it worth working in insurance/PI? And what does working in insurance/PI involve? Maybe narrow it down a bit - I mean, are you really asking, will working for a local government in PI/Insurance help me get a job in a corporate law firm?
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever experienced bullying?

Yes (210)
78.07%
No (59)
21.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed