Maths test for engineering Watch

blueinteger
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I apply to engineering and i will be asked to sit a short maths test (45minutes) before the interview. Can anyone tell me that what kind of this maths test? ( about what I study in ALevel, something like maths challege, integration, skect graph, ......)
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by blueinteger)
I apply to engineering and i will be asked to sit a short maths test (45minutes) before the interview. Can anyone tell me that what kind of this maths test? ( about what I study in ALevel, something like maths challege, integration, skect graph, ......)
If they wanted you to prepare specifically for it, they'd have told you what to do. They haven't, so you won't be expected to do any specific preparation for it. Here is a paper which was apparently for Trinity College a few years ago but there's absolutely no guarantee that it'll be like the paper you'll have to sit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 4 Jul '19
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 5 Jul '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise