Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I have an interview in just over a weeks time and just wanted to know what sort of questions there going to ask what I need to wear and take etc...I want to be super prepared!!!So if any of you guys could help that would be awesome

ReputationRep:
    Same here!! Any feedback would be much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    haven't received an interview offer yet but someone i know went to a mental health nursing interview and said that it's really intense.
    Going from other forums I think the best thing is to research the university, the course itself, and the ambulance service you train with (LAS).
    Also have an answer for why you want to be a paramedic, and maybe some idea about your strengths and weaknesses. You could also have some questions to ask them in case you get the opportunity.
    Read taking care to the patient 2 if you haven't, and also make sure you know of some recent news stories about the ambulance service.
    Hope this all helps and good luck!!

ps. how long after your acknowledgement email did you get an offer??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizzyD13)
    haven't received an interview offer yet but someone i know went to a mental health nursing interview and said that it's really intense.
    Going from other forums I think the best thing is to research the university, the course itself, and the ambulance service you train with (LAS).
    Also have an answer for why you want to be a paramedic, and maybe some idea about your strengths and weaknesses. You could also have some questions to ask them in case you get the opportunity.
    Read taking care to the patient 2 if you haven't, and also make sure you know of some recent news stories about the ambulance service.
    Hope this all helps and good luck!!

ps. how long after your acknowledgement email did you get an offer??
    Got an interview after 2 weeks ish, now also have one for Oxford brookes too that took about 3.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 5, 2014
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.