Anyone applying for Engineering? Watch

Kill3er
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anyone applying for any engineering courses at Bradford?
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here.
Benjy15
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, yes I have applied and recieved an offer for Chemical Engineering what about you?
ial22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, applied for Chemical Engineering and made it as my firm choice.
Lets get to know each other?
JonoW
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Benjy15)
Hi, yes I have applied and recieved an offer for Chemical Engineering what about you?
(Original post by ial22)
Hey, applied for Chemical Engineering and made it as my firm choice.
Lets get to know each other?
Good stuff! Check out the Chemical Engineering Society when you get here! (I'm on Civil but it's cool for the engineers to mix it up)
Proxenus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JonoW)
Good stuff! Check out the Chemical Engineering Society when you get here! (I'm on Civil but it's cool for the engineers to mix it up)
I have an impression that 1st year chemical engineers at Bradford are all the same ethnicity? I prefer a balance. Is this true

Posted from TSR Mobile
Soldado
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Proxenus)
I have an impression that 1st year chemical engineers at Bradford are all the same ethnicity? I prefer a balance. Is this true

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well starting in September ill be a 2nd year Med Eng student and i can say the School of engineering is pretty ethnically balanced. There's people not only of all different ethnicity's, but from different walks of life also.
University of Bradford
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Proxenus)

Posted from TSR Mobile
We have students on our year 1 BEng/Meng Chemical Engineering studying with from a range of ethnicities, including; African, Arab, Bangladeshi, Indian, Pakistani and White. The University of Bradford as a whole embraces students studying with us from all over the world. Our diversely rich student base is what makes us a vibrant community of people, from numerous cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds.If you have any further queries relating to our University and courses please do get in touch.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.78%
No - but I will (98)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (606)
47.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise