The Student Room Group

Your worst pulling attempts/events with the opposite sex?

Scroll to see replies

I don't know if this qualifies as a pulling attempt but anyway here it goes. I was about to tell this girl I knew she was pretty before she got on the bus back from school, but once I went up to her - before I could even get the word out - she said to me 'I think I know what you're going to say', looking none too impressed, and promptly turned around and got on the bus.

It probably wouldn't hurt a more headstrong guy but boy did it hurt me as pathetic as I know it sounds. You've got to realise, this is just after I got out of my 'The Smiths' phase and finally start feeling good about myself. Got sent straight back down.
Cashing in the V card was not the best of times.
I was on the dance floor in a club with a girl in front of me whilst my fingers was working their magic so to say.... thinking that was bad her friend then comes over to talk to us standing there whilst its happening (oblivious I hope) and now the girl that came over to speak to us is now my current girlfriend :embarrassed:
Original post by Yeah dude
I went in a class full of chicks and pretended I was in that class this one time, simply because I wanted to be as awkward as possible and pick them up one by one, although I kinda felt like a boss after :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that yeah dude who used to have the rastaman/bob Marley avatar?
The cool American dude?
Original post by TolerantBeing
Hehe I know a guy who did this going down on another guy.

Mortifying.

Hahaha Yeh I suppose the rule applies to both sexes
Original post by Arkasia
If the girl hasn't washed in a while, it can happen. Especially if you hate fish.

Reminds me of the old say:

"If it taste like chicken keep on licking.

If it taste like trout get the f*** out."
Original post by Jibola240
Reminds me of the old say:

"If it taste like chicken keep on licking.

If it taste like trout get the f*** out."

Not exactly an eloquent delivery, but it gets the point across.
Original post by plasmaman
Is that yeah dude who used to have the rastaman/bob Marley avatar?
The cool American dude?

Yep, the hippie :smile:
Original post by Anonynous
What is girl even?

I'm wondering that too, never heard of this pokemon before.

No seriously, I haven't ever tried to "pull" or whatever it is people are calling it this week or had the opportunity ( :frown: ). But there was someone in about year 11 who got rejected by a girl and it quickly spread around the whole year group (and a few other people too).
Original post by Tom_Ford
Mine:

I was 16 and so was she. Not ready for sex springs to mind. A girl from the school across the road (mutual friends) was kissing me on my mates's bed at his 16th birthday. I didn't know what to do because that was the first time I met her, I was too awkward to take things further. I walked out the room. I saw her last night in the pub, she had not changed physically much at all at 23, she did not recognise me though and I did not say hello. I was very awkward back then lol and even though she was always smiling at me and saying hello at college when we started, I was too socially awkward/shy to do anything. But, I do not regret this, I look back at it all as a (young) old man with a sense of fondness. It was all so innocent.

No joke I shot a big load in a girls eye I was having sex with for the first time. My balls have a lot of semen and I was so excited. She was very tight and I'm big. Her eye was red. :colondollar:
Original post by Arkasia
If the girl hasn't washed in a while, it can happen. Especially if you hate fish.

I love fish, but not on a girl.

Also it stays on your body for a long time too can't just wash your hands need a proper scrub down to get rid of the smell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending