Am I right to be suspicious? Watch

menor95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey all.

So I met this girl one week ago from today and we are getting on amazingly well, almost too well. She seems to like everything that I like such as cars, motorbikes, music, places, sports, climates, food, octopus salad and the list goes on. I certainly like spending time with her and I very much enjoy the pleasure of her company, we talk and seem to connect well. So what is the problem you might ask? Well I have a very funny gut feeling about her an I am not 100% sure about her. The problem here is really that I cant put a finger on why I feel the way I do. It almost seems to me like we are getting on too well. First funny thing I noticed is she has two British numbers. Secondly she broke up with her boyfriend very recently and whilst she seems happy to move on quickly its almost too quick. Girls in my experience usually reflect and take a while to get over things. I prayed to meet an amazing girl friend who I will really connect with but it just seems too good to be true. Maybe I am just being really very negative or I am shocked that I met someone who I like so much. Is it strange that she has never said the words I love you and it has been a week and one day since we met?

I could write on for ages but I just want to know if anyone has ever felt this way too?

Thanks people
Reeeeyah
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You expect her to love you even though you've only known each other for a whole week?!?!

Chill out.
possolg
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Primary school can be a tough world, but girls move on quickly there. Don't expect an I love you until you've kissed on the cheek behind the bike shed.
ItsWhiteHat
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Love? Really? You guys aren't even going out. Ask her out on a date first.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (362)
37.47%
No - but I will (74)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (67)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (463)
47.93%

Watched Threads