The Student Room Group

Hello is there anyone who can write German fluently?

Hello I just need someone to correct my work, thank you :smile:
Anyone :redface:
Not native speaker but done a level, 2 years at uni (joint) and worked as a German translator and proof reader for a while if you want me to take a look
Original post by Wahrheit
Not native speaker but done a level, 2 years at uni (joint) and worked as a German translator and proof reader for a while if you want me to take a look

Thank you, can I PM you my paragraphs because I'm getting graded on it :smile:
Original post by chocolatesauce
Thank you, can I PM you my paragraphs because I'm getting graded on it :smile:

Yeah sure, go for it! :smile:
Me! Born and raised in Berlin, Germany, and German is my only native language.

Feel free to PM me!
Original post by Wahrheit
Yeah sure, go for it! :smile:

Original post by JerseyGirl
Me! Born and raised in Berlin, Germany, and German is my only native language.

Feel free to PM me!

Ok I'll PM you both soon because I have around 5 paragraphs and I'm the worst at languages unfortunetly so be prepared for a lot of correcting :lol: thank you soooo much! :smile:
Ok I'll PM you both soon because I have around 5 paragraphs and I'm the worst at languages unfortunetly so be prepared for a lot of correcting :lol: thank you soooo much! :smile:

How'd your exam go, dear?
Original post by JerseyGirl
How'd your exam go, dear?

My oral is on Thursday :smile: I'm learning all the paragraphs off by heart and hopefully I'll get an A* :biggrin: I'll make sure to tell you how it goes :hugs:
My oral is on Thursday :smile: I'm learning all the paragraphs off by heart and hopefully I'll get an A* :biggrin: I'll make sure to tell you how it goes :hugs:

Dann fangen wir besser an, auf Deutsch zu schreiben. In welcher Klasse bist du eigentlich? Du kannst mich immer Sachen fragen, wenn du nicht weiter weißt!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending